Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics537,817
Posts9,729,480
Members87,042
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Town of Westford MA pulls bill to ban all magazine firearms. #4071078 02/21/13 05:11 AM
B
bowbuilder1971 Offline OP
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
B
My buddies just came back from a town meeting in Westford MA where they pulled the bill that they wanted to pass banning all magazine capable firearms and would have a mandatory surrender of all firearms in this class in the town. Which is basically every firearm out there. They have a huge rod and gun club in the town too. This selectman says in the video that he was left isolated since he thought other towns would follow but didn't leaving them exposed to their bill in the publics eye. This is the tricks that liberals play. They want to pass bills that are unconstitutional but don't want to be called out on them when they propose them. Glad there are a lot of other towns in MA that obey the constitution like they are all supposed to!!!! Even if you live in another state, Emails are all kept on file in every state unlike phone calls. These people in other states need our help securing their freedom. A lot of these Governors in other states like MA have pipe dreams of running for President someday. If they get emails from all over the country about them breaking the constitution then they might retract bills and think twice before trying something like this again. They will know that they will loose if they try to run for office. MINI ME (as they refer to deval do nothing Patrick since he is an obummuer suck up) is planning on running for president in 2016. Unless you want MA gun laws all over this country then we need to stand up now and help our fellow Americans out. Please Email them about their new gun legislation and tell them what you think please. Here is their Email page.

http://www.mass.gov/governor/constituentservices/contact/

Video of Westford MA Town Meeting

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local...n-ban-proposal/

Thank you all for taking the time to read my posting and help secure our freedoms.

God Bless,

Ricky V.

Re: Town of Westford MA pulls bill to ban all magazine firearms. [Re: bowbuilder1971] #4071229 02/21/13 12:10 PM
S
stinkbelly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
You guys need to get him out of office.

Re: Town of Westford MA pulls bill to ban all magazine firearms. [Re: stinkbelly] #4073529 02/22/13 01:36 AM
O
obmibmis Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
O
MA News Channel WHDH 7 News deletes Gun Rights victory story in effort to stop the story spreading to steer mood on gun control.

Here's another link::

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/02/20/westford-selectman-proposes-ban-on-assault-weapons/

Re: Town of Westford MA pulls bill to ban all magazine firearms. [Re: obmibmis] #4074145 02/22/13 06:52 AM
A
Aquaman Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
A
Damage control

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt
Re: Town of Westford MA pulls bill to ban all magazine firearms. [Re: obmibmis] #4074204 02/22/13 11:01 AM
B
bowbuilder1971 Offline OP
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
B
This is exactly the way they act up there. They want to take away our rights. This is the major reason why the wife and I moved to Central VA before moving down to Texas. My wife is from Texas and we love this state. I know a lot of people get on Romney for his agreement to the gun control up there in MA but truthfully he had to work with a democrat controlled house up there and had to compromise with them. If they had it their way then they would have made the ban bigger in the 90's. He said he would work with both parties while Governor and did just that. He had to meet them half way on their bill and probably stopped a much larger bill from being passed in the state at the time. I know 3 of my friends have had it and are moving out due to the loony libs have gone way too far on this new ban in MA. This is a true sign of what happens when you open the door to them and their reach for gun control. They always have to take it further just like taxes. I will never set foot on MA soil ever again in my life.
Originally Posted By: obmibmis
MA News Channel WHDH 7 News deletes Gun Rights victory story in effort to stop the story spreading to steer mood on gun control.

Here's another link::

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/02/20/westford-selectman-proposes-ban-on-assault-weapons/

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide