I've put our Kansas land on the market. It really is a special piece of property.
213 acres not including county roads. Approximately 75 acres rolling grass and 135 acres thick hardwoods/pits. 20+ pits majority hold deep water through drought with good bass and sunfish population. Secluded property with single gated entrance, fenced along most of the road, rolling grass hills blocking treeline view, and woods farthest from road in middle of section. Only 2 deer hunters 2012 season 147” archery buck taken 2nd day of hunt in October and 153” rifle buck taken very first sitting. High deer density see 10-25 deer per sit along with waterfowl, turkey, quail, and dove. Crawford County has the most entries of Boone & Crockett Non-Typical Whitetail deer last 10 years out of 105 counties in Kansas.
Property is already setup 100% to hunt with stands, feeders, and game cameras. The following equipment is included with the property.
(1) Wildlife Supply 5 X 7 MONSTER BLIND ON 12' TOWER – New in 2012 $3,974.
(1) Wildlife Supply 1,000 # Protein Feeder – New in 2012 $675.
(4) Wildlife Supply 600 # The Old Timer Corn Feeder - New in 2012 $2,600. *solar & load from ground.
(3) Smart Scouter Internet Game Cameras - New in 2012. *solar & rechargeable view immediate pics anywhere.
(6) Bushnell Game Cameras - New in 2012 apx. $1,200. *8-16 GB cards.
(6) Gorilla KING KONG EXPEDITION HX tree stands - New in 2012 $780.
(30) Gorilla 32" SILVERBACK PREDATOR STICKS 3 PK - New in 2012 $1,048.
Buyer will have to research minerals, seller will not put any restrictions on minerals.
Here is an overview video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW6bzGkLdjA
property listed with...http://www.humblereal.com/