Texas Hunting Forum

Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX

Posted By: Classic Rocks

Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/01/18 09:21 PM

Jack took me on a great free range "budget" axis meat hunt. We hunted hard day and night and finally connected on the last night of the hunt. Hunted 3 different properties from Mountain Home to Junction.
Plenty of meat for the freezer!
I dont think he is a member here but if you want to know what he has available, let me know.
Posted By: Chunky Dunk

Re: Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/01/18 09:25 PM

Jack is a good guy, I have hunted with him also.
Posted By: the lab

Re: Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/03/18 02:49 AM

I would like to get contact info and what's available
Posted By: Swoodfin

Re: Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/03/18 01:46 PM

I would also like his contact info.

Re: Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/04/18 02:31 AM

PM's sent to both.
Posted By: Single Shot

Re: Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/04/18 12:33 PM

Contact information please.
Posted By: greyghost

Re: Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/05/18 03:09 PM

info please

Re: Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/06/18 01:34 PM

Jack is running a package deal for (2) Axis Bucks, (1) Blackbuck Buck and (1) Aoudad or Mouflon (all trophies) for $5k. For an additional $300 and it can be split among 2 hunters.

Re: Jack Gerstein and Whack and Stack Outfitters, Mountain Home, TX - 06/09/18 10:29 PM

New package up for grabs until midnight.
1 Axis buck with lodging $1550
-or-
2 Axis doe with lodging $700

PM for contact info or check out Jack Gerstein on FB.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum