Texas Hunting Forum

Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch

Posted By: badtrd

Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch - 12/10/17 04:17 AM

She had an excellent hunt and Bobby was able to get her a shot at this beautiful 20” blackbuck. Bobby had an excellent setup for her in the blind and helped her make a perfect shot with her .223. The buck didn’t make it 20 yards and he was down. I couldn’t have been more proud of her! This was the 2nd time she got to go on a hunt with Bobby (first time being when I took my wife for a Fallow) and she absolutely loves Bobby aka Hobby Bobby is what she has named him 😂. Can’t wait for another hunt with Bobby and my daughter can’t wait to spend more time with him! I couldn’t have found a better guide and friend to help my daughter harvest her first big game animal! Thank you again Bobby Grieger!

Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch - 12/10/17 04:27 AM

Great looking buck and congrats to all in the group!!! Well done dad! up
Posted By: Chief Joe

Re: Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch - 12/10/17 12:29 PM

up texas
Posted By: glb1955

Re: Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch - 12/10/17 01:17 PM

Great the you got the child out there. May she have plenty more.

g
Posted By: TexasTURhunter

Re: Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch - 12/10/17 07:06 PM

That is greatness ! Good job dad.
Posted By: bass101

Re: Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch - 12/13/17 01:27 PM

Good for her!
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch - 12/13/17 06:40 PM

up
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Took my 6 year old daughter on a blackbuck hunt with Bobby Grieger/Los Robles Ranch - 12/14/17 12:32 AM

Bobbys got some great blackbuck
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum