Texas Hunting Forum

Scimitar horned oryx

Posted By: Takota08

Scimitar horned oryx - 09/27/16 06:31 PM

We still have some trophy Oryx cows for sale for $1500. Rifle only on this hunt. We will shoot them out of a pickup truck or safari style in the back of a ranger. Trying to reduce the numbers, so we are only going to sell a few more at this price. PM me if you are interested. Check out our website in the Sig below for more information & pics.

Thanks
Mike
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/27/16 06:54 PM

Great eating animal!!!! up
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/27/16 07:30 PM

Great animal at a great price! Very good deal, Mike!
Posted By: Abe77901

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/27/16 07:38 PM

Amazing eating animal at a great ranch with awesome people. Mike and his Dad are very good people and work hard to ensure you have the best hunt possible, I highly recommend them.....
Posted By: revwhit

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/27/16 09:21 PM

I pm'd you

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/27/16 09:52 PM

PMs have been returned.

Thank you to all! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me

Mike
Posted By: nyalubwe

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/27/16 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Abe77901
Amazing eating animal at a great ranch with awesome people. Mike and his Dad are very good people and work hard to ensure you have the best hunt possible, I highly recommend them.....

+1

pm sent Mike!
Posted By: therancher

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/28/16 12:13 AM

Great meat and one of the prettiest mounts IMO. The cinnamon neck is unique.
Posted By: the lab

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/28/16 05:37 AM

I was very fortunate to hunt with Mike and Chalk Creek a few years back and his operation is top notch. I took a beautiful 38 inch cow and brought home a bunch of fantastic table fare. Make and his family took great care of me and my group. He even took us to tour the rest of the ranch after the hunt. Can not say enough about these guys. If I was closer I would jump on this! Good luck to all the do.
Posted By: GHale

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/28/16 12:40 PM

The meat is absolutely superb and this is a great price. This is my 36" cow that I had mounted.

Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/28/16 02:03 PM

Outstanding price. Does this include lodging or is it a quick day hunt? Are there any other fees? Can my wife come along and take pictures?

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/28/16 02:53 PM

There is a $200 daily fee but these hunts should only take a day. We have a lodge, but it will not be available during whitetail season (November-December) due to our lease hunters. Any other time it is available. We charge a $50 non hunting observer fee that I generally waive for a child/spouse. So yes, she would be welcome.

Thank you again to everyone who has replied. We will book 3 more of these hunts.

Mike
Posted By: tautog

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/28/16 06:15 PM

pm sent
Posted By: Folsetth

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/28/16 11:45 PM

PM sent
Posted By: kk66

Re: Scimitar horned oryx - 09/30/16 07:32 PM

I've hunted with Mike twice this year so far (one was this oryx hunt). Great experience and definatly plan to go again.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum