Texas Hunting Forum

Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed!

Posted By: huntpp23

Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/16/16 01:32 PM

THF Guru's,

I am looking for a ranch that has some great options on exotics at a reasonable price. I have several clients that want to go on a hunt. The exotics mentioned are elk, fallow, stag, and axis. They are also interested in varmit hunts to be included (one of them is really wanting a bobcat). Likely a weekend trip sometime this winter. Any recommendations you can provide for a ranch that would have a great package for these options would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Posted By: Joevan3

Re: Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/16/16 03:39 PM

PM sent.
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/16/16 03:57 PM

Message sent
Posted By: el_cazador713

Re: Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/16/16 11:11 PM

Huntpp23 - contact Clay Pope at PBGSO. They can get your squared away and will get you awesome trophies at the best price. PM me if you have any questions.
Posted By: HardcoreCarnivore

Re: Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/17/16 01:29 AM

Sent you a message
Posted By: Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.

Re: Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/17/16 04:18 PM

Sent you a PM,
Posted By: AmerMirza

Re: Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/27/16 05:25 AM

Contact my buddy James Andrew Whittenburg V. Call him in the morning. His website is www.huntlc.com. Tell him "Amer" sent you. He will hook you up. Been there twice and already booked two more with him. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Awesome pricing. Trust me!!!
Posted By: browning_bow_tikka_t3

Re: Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/27/16 05:00 PM

La Contessa ranch in medina.
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Exotic Ranch Recommendations Needed! - 08/30/16 03:26 PM

Let bbd84 or myself know if we can be of help. We have ranches all over the state with tons of different exotics with great accommodations.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum