Texas Hunting Forum

Axis doe hunt? Any interest

Posted By: Upland007

Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/04/16 02:52 AM

Would anyone be interested in an axis doe day hunt? This would be a guaranteed hunt around the San Angelo, Tx area.
Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Posted By: darrack

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/04/16 03:11 AM

intrested how much? what's included? Thanks

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/04/16 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: darrack
intrested how much? what's included? Thanks

How much? $375 for 1 $325 for 2+
What's Included? Drive in hunt/play all day, No overnight stay, we will clean the animal but shooter is responsible for transporting the animal and keeping it cool back home or to a processor. Lunch meal will be provided being bbq or a restaurant in town depending on what the shooter would like. We do have a hanging station to skin/quarter the animal and we skin quarter the animal for an additional fee.

If I did not answer something you or anyone else would like to know please let me know. We are just getting started so if you believe I am way overshooting the pricing please let me know.

Thanks,
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/04/16 05:31 PM

Where is the ranch located? How many axis doe would a person reasonably be able to shoot in a day? Is the hunting from a blind? I don't understand the part about transporting the animal. Would the hunter use their own vehicle during the hunt?

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/04/16 07:24 PM

Just outside of San Angelo, Tx, the hunt will be out of a blind and driving around looking. We will use the vehicles at the ranch to get the animal from the shooting spot back up to the front of the property. As far as transporting the shot animal back home or to a processor that is up to the hunter. If that didnt clear things up let me know.

Thanks,
Posted By: Flags

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/04/16 09:33 PM

Time frame? Does this have to happen immediately or can it be done in the fall?

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/04/16 10:46 PM

No time frame, anytime you would like to do the hunt just let me know and we will set something up.
Posted By: Armalite260

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/05/16 12:06 AM

TAG
Posted By: esnow74

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/05/16 02:36 PM

interesting
Posted By: Wacm

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/08/16 09:01 PM

I'm interested I'll shoot you a pm
Posted By: passthru

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/10/16 01:50 AM

I'm assuming rifle only?
Posted By: Nate C.

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/11/16 11:05 AM

Message sent.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/11/16 01:18 PM

at this time (hot) what are the chances of seeing deer while in a blind?
Posted By: Wacm

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/11/16 02:02 PM

I'm interested and sent you a pm

Re: Axis doe hunt? Any interest - 07/14/16 02:51 AM

To answer your question about the chances of seeing a deer in a blind... There are lots of deer that come to feeders in the morning and evening as well as a few hitting the protein when it goes off at 1pm...

Question about Rifle only...
No that would be up to you we do not currently have any bow stands but if you would like to cover in the brush or something of that nature near a feeder or walkthrough you would be more than welcome to try it... but I cannot guarantee a bow kill distance.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum