Texas Hunting Forum

YO Sale

Posted By: HCH Outfitter

YO Sale - 04/24/16 04:23 PM

Did anyone make it to the YO Sale yesterday? I missed it! Grrrr!! Prices? Attendance? Enquiring minds want to know.... I was so happy to see it was going to be held again! Won't miss the Fall Sale....
Thanks,
Diane
Posted By: therancher

Re: YO Sale - 04/25/16 02:17 AM

I went. It was great. Lot of people some new some old. They did try to match the pattern of the last several years and did a good job of it.

There were some good prices from both the seller and buyer side. The YO sale has always had premium animals and did yesterday as well.

The new surface on the entrance road was awesome!

Re: YO Sale - 04/25/16 02:53 AM

Thanks Rusty! I'm sorry I missed it t! I've heard they've made a lot of improvements in the last few months....wishing them all of the best! I haven't been there since Walters funeral.....his final resting place was where his heart was. New chapter for the YO......See you in the Fall if not sooner Rusty.
Diane
Posted By: buck wild

Re: YO Sale - 04/25/16 03:36 PM

I was there- 1st time- seemed like a great operation.

Re: YO Sale - 04/26/16 05:08 AM

Thanks buck wild! Glad you liked it.... I've met lots of THF members there in the past. YO has done so much for Exotic Hunting in Texas...( everywhere for that matter) I'm glad to see the great changes going on there. Maybe I will get to meet you in the fall!
Diane
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum