Texas Hunting Forum

3 hunters looking for exotic hunt

Posted By: Bryan P

3 hunters looking for exotic hunt - 04/18/16 12:26 PM

I am looking for an exotic hunt from now to middle of May. Hunt is for my 18 year old daughter and 26 year old son plus myself. Daughter needs an easy hunt due to recent knee surgery. No rams but interested in anything that is a good deal. Not looking for bargin hunt just good value.
Posted By: PBGSO

Re: 3 hunters looking for exotic hunt - 04/18/16 03:48 PM

we will be running our Summer Axis hunts Bryan if your interested. our price is $2,750 for a 3 day all inclusive hunt that includes all your meals and lodging plus a trophy Axis buck. On these hunts we average out at 32-33 inches and have taken many Axis that are 34 inch plus. We also run many exotic hunts as well. you can either message us or contact the numbers below for more details. Thanks and hope to earn your business

Clay Pope (956)763-3232
Josh Johnson (512)954-8648

Posted By: the lab

Re: 3 hunters looking for exotic hunt - 04/18/16 07:34 PM

Contact Ryan Longer of Longer Outdoors. I have hunted with him in the past and have a hunt with him in May. He is top notch and offers hunts that are both rewarding and a great value. I took a beautiful axis buck and am hoping to take a nilgai later this year. He has hunts for any budget )the hunt in May is a Javelina/hog/predator hunt and extremely affordable. Good luck wherever you end up
Posted By: TxDuck24

Re: 3 hunters looking for exotic hunt - 04/19/16 05:23 PM

Pm semt
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum