Texas Hunting Forum

Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone!

Posted By: HCH Outfitter

Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 02:21 AM

Hello fellow Forum members! I have been MIA taking care of some personal issues. I'm doing much better and getting back into the swing of things. I've truly missed all of my Forum friends and all of the super posts and pictures you all share here. I'm also the new Booking Agent/ Hunt Coordinator for Agua Vida Ranch in Rocksprings. We are in the process of updating our website so stay tuned....we are going to be adding lots of game cam pix to show you what's available. Ranch is 3300 acres high fenced with live water/fishing right out the back door of the lodge. Heated state of the art blinds and quality animals. There are probably 800 Axis on the ranch....some in hard horn and lots in velvet. We have 4x4 genetics and as a result of corn/protein year round for the last 2 years have some of the widest bad boys ever! Lodge sleeps 12 comfortably and the hospitality is over the top! There are sustaining herds of the 10 species currently available. Right now we are offering Hunters Choice: Axis up to 32", Sika, Blackbuck, Aoudad or Mouflon for $3000.00 all inclusive. We have just brought in some outstanding Whitetail genetics in the 1100 acre Whitetail Pasture....its gonna be good!! Walk in coolers/ice machine on property. Hope you will keep me in mind when you need that personal Exotic/Whitetail shopper.
Thanks,
Diane
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 02:35 AM

cheers
Posted By: Fitzwho

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 11:11 AM

Waiting for pics, sounds like a neat spot. Hoping to be looking at properties down that way myself in the next couple months.

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 11:23 AM

Good Morning Fitzwho! We are working on the website pix now but I will try to upload some here for you later today. Yesterday this website kept telling me that only jpeg files can be uploaded and would not upload. It's always uploaded them right from my iPad before. I'm going to install the update and see if that helps. I'm hoping it's just an iPad issue. Let us know when you are going to be in the area and come by to see us. We have great neighbors.
Diane

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 12:40 PM

Here are a few recent harvest pics from Agua Vida Ranch...
Diane

Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 01:57 PM

Very nice trophies. What are the other animals available there? Any Super Exotics?

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 06:05 PM

Hi Eddie and thanks for your interest!
We currently offer:
Axis
Blackbuck
Mouflon
Sika
Aoudad
Fallow
Scimitar Oryx
Red Stag
Whitetail
Turkey
May have some dove hunts next year as well. Let me know what you're looking for...we aim to please!
Thanks,
Diane
Posted By: Matpk

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 06:34 PM

aim

cheers clap cheers

Welcome Diane..Have any meat hunts available in in May.
Our friends and SSS Hunting club members will be in Rock springs Tx
During first week-end of may..Might shoot some camp meat.
Posted By: TB338

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/06/16 08:51 PM

Whitetail prices ?

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/07/16 02:50 AM

Hi matpk! And thank you for the Welcome! Yes, we will be offering meat hunts and would love to have you and your posse out! I will need to know if you are wanting Day Hunt or weekend lodging and an approximate number of hunters. You can email me the info and I will send you a confirmation email with all of the details. I will check to confirm availability but there are Axis, Fallow & Blackbuck does.
Talk soon,
Diane
Posted By: TonyinVA

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/07/16 03:02 AM

Diane,

Does the website below work?
www.HillCountryHunter.com

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/07/16 03:07 AM

Hi Bawana59..... If you check our website, www.aguavidaranch.com our 2015 Whitetail prices are posted as such:
$250 doe
$350 Cull buck
$1500 Management buck (7-8 point up to 18" wide and 3.5 years or more
$1950 Trophy (8-9 point over 18" wide)
$2950 Trophy 10 point plus up to 149" B&C gross score
$4950 Trophy 150-159" B&C gross score
$5950 Trophy 160-169" B&C gross score
P.O.R. Super Trophy 170" and over B&C gross score
*****All Trophy Bucks must be aged by guide to 5.5 years or older to harvest.
As stated theses are 2015 prices.... If booked now, these prices will apply but prices may be subject to change for 2016.
These prices do not include $300 guide fee for the weekend
Lodging included on 150" Trophy and above.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Thanks,
Diane

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/07/16 03:11 AM

Hi TonyinVA! No, I'm sorry but the website is still under construction. I've just started working on it but it's going to take me awhile to get it finished. I will give you a heads up as soon as it's ready. Good to hear from you!
Thanks,
Diane

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/12/16 07:26 PM

Hi guys... We are working on the Agua Vida website....... We are still working on the updated material. I will give you a heads up when it's ready. Thanks for the PM's....
Diane
Posted By: Matpk

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/12/16 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: HCH Outfitter
Hi guys... We are working on the Agua Vida website....... We are still working on the updated material. I will give you a heads up when it's ready. Thanks for the PM's....
Diane

aim
PM sent..???

Re: Hello THF.... I'm back and I've missed everyone! - 04/13/16 03:30 AM

Just replied Matpk.....sorry for delay... Busy day today.
Diane
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum