Texas Hunting Forum

Axis Combo Hunts

Posted By: huntnguide83

Axis Combo Hunts - 02/19/16 04:31 PM

We are now offering Axis combo hunts. You will be able to harvest 1 Axis buck up to 36" and 1 axis doe. Your hunt will be fully guided and will include lodging and meals. You may also bring a non hunting guest at no additional charge. We have over 100 head of axis on the ranch, with many bucks in the 32-36"+ range. Hunts will be $3850 with a 1/2 down deposit required to book. Should you we see a non typical, or 36"+ axis buck you may upgrade for an additional $500. Please feel free to contact me for any additional questions, or to book your hunt.

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/21/16 05:48 AM

TTT

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/24/16 05:07 AM

TTT
Posted By: Kimber1911

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/24/16 06:24 AM

Great deal
Posted By: okiehuntr

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/24/16 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Kimber1911
Great deal

I say its at the high end, but a 37" on the wall looks mighty nice.
okiehuntr soap
Posted By: BBD84

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/24/16 06:23 PM

Compared to any other 5 star ranches in Texas. These prices are very competitive and include lodging and meals in the 8,000 sq ft house with pool, hot tub and more. Great prices IMO.
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/24/16 07:45 PM

I've been calling around a few places to start my research for an Axis hunt in June of this year and I can say that prices are up from last year in most places. I thought with fewer oil field dollars in the market that prices might slide a little the other way. As is usually the case I thought wrong!

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/25/16 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Elkhunter49
I've been calling around a few places to start my research for an Axis hunt in June of this year and I can say that prices are up from last year in most places. I thought with fewer oil field dollars in the market that prices might slide a little the other way. As is usually the case I thought wrong!

For a short while we thought the same as well. The unfortunate thing is that the costs to still maintain ranches, and feed animals has stayed the same if not gone up slightly recently. I can however assure anyone that steps foot on this property will be amazed not only with the quality of Axis we have, but the quantity of shooter bucks to choose from as well.
Posted By: TB338

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/28/16 10:25 PM

Where is this hunt take place? Also closest airport?
Posted By: AmerMirza

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/29/16 08:01 AM

Originally Posted By: huntnguide83
We are now offering Axis combo hunts. You will be able to harvest 1 Axis buck up to 36" and 1 axis doe. Your hunt will be fully guided and will include lodging and meals. You may also bring a non hunting guest at no additional charge. We have over 100 head of axis on the ranch, with many bucks in the 32-36"+ range. Hunts will be $3850 with a 1/2 down deposit required to book. Should you we see a non typical, or 36"+ axis buck you may upgrade for an additional $500. Please feel free to contact me for any additional questions, or to book your hunt.

How much for Axis Doe alone ?

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 02/29/16 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Bawana59
Where is this hunt take place? Also closest airport?

Sorry for delayed response been on a ranch with limited service the last several days. Ranch will be near Kerrville. Closest major airport is in San Antonio

Re: Axis Combo Hunts - 03/02/16 10:13 PM

5 more spots available.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum