Texas Hunting Forum

Mouflon hunts south Texas

Posted By: Hornsby

Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 12:55 AM

Mouflon hunt 3 days 2 nights lodging and meals included. $3,000

Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 01:02 AM

They look big, especially one on right, 2nd that idk the one on the left has serious mass

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 01:11 AM

The one in the middle was killed this weekend by a hunter here on the forum. I think he was 31or 32" long almost 12" bases
Posted By: Mossman500

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 02:29 AM

He's a "BEAST".....dropped him at the Taxi as soon as we got back home. He's going to look great as a full body mount on a rock in my man cave! Jason and Ryan have some of the toughest rams for hunting anywhere and will do anything to get you on them! These guys were so much fun to hunt with and took care of my boys like they were their own, if you want a GREAT hunt give them a call. If anyone is looking for a "GIANT" Mouflon to hunt give them a call....you will be impressed with the ram and the host's! Will be hunting here again! Thanks guys!

Brian and crew

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 02:31 AM

Lets see some pics when you guys get time!
Posted By: Hilonesome

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 02:45 AM

Really nice Rams! are You calling them "Pure"?
Posted By: Trozacky

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 03:25 AM

Nice Rams! Those are some toads!!
Posted By: Sevens

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 04:10 AM

Probably would drop the hammer on the one the right, but the mass on the guy on the left is amazing.

Mossman, any pics of yours?
Posted By: LuckyHunter

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 04:18 AM

Do they have some transcaspian in their gene pool? No complaints just asking.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 04:42 AM

The one on the right is an afghan the one in the middle and left are as much mouflon as they get. Great saddle short tail white muzzle.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 04:45 AM

Hope you don't mind me using your picture Mossman. Also thank you for the kind words. We had a great time with you all and the boys. I don't think any of us will ever forget some of the memories we all made this weekend.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 04:45 AM

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 04:51 AM

High lonesome I am calling them pure enough to be entered into the record books that way. I don't know that anyone has 100% "pure" mouflon. In fact I have read many times and talked to many breeders who don't know that there are any true 100% pure mouflon that have never been crossed anywhere in thier genetic existence.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Penhorn Ranch

Awesome pic, great rams
Posted By: TonyinVA

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 03:57 PM

really nice rams..congrats to the hunter and outfitter.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 04:25 PM

Thank you guys. The clients were very happy and a great group which always make it fun. We have some really good animals and are constantly adding more. This is our personal ranch so we try and do it right. We have some big plans this year of possibly adding a new lodge which is going to take it to a new level. We try to keep our prices fair and hunting fun. We will also be taking deposits on whitetail for next year soon. 150-180" 4500 and 180-200" 6500. These hunts will be 3 days 2 nights with meals and lodging included. Let me know what you guys think about those prices.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 05:22 PM

High lonesome I am calling them pure enough to be entered into the record books that way. I don't know that anyone has 100% "pure" mouflon. In fact I have read many times and talked to many breeders who don't know that there are any true 100% pure mouflon that have never been crossed anywhere in thier genetic existence.

In my opinion "YES some are out there"...just my opinion.

Your hunters happy we are happy up
Posted By: Red Cloud

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/01/16 11:24 PM

Very impressive ram, congratulations. This sounds like one of those ranches I need to add to my off season hunt list!

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/02/16 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: SheepHunter

In my opinion "YES some are out there"...just my opinion.

Now THAT'S a Mouflon! Nice Sheephunter!

Your hunters happy we are happy up

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/02/16 01:31 AM

Was just asking, the Ram on the right shows a lot of Urial and the Pic wasn't good enough for Me to tell,they are some nice Rams for sure but there are Pure European Mouflon here in the States, I breed them!
Posted By: bu2herndog

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/02/16 01:20 PM

youre right, the one on the right is an Afghan Urial. The other 2 are mouflon.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/02/16 02:53 PM

Correct

The one on the right is an afghan.
Posted By: curledspur

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 04:20 AM

Sheep hunter got as close to 100% in Texas as you will find. The Rams in the listing pictures may have passed by a mouflon and that is about it. Let's call a spade a spade. wild sheep.org has plenty of pictures.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 04:51 AM

Everybody is a genius I have only been raising animals and running ranches I own for 17 years. What do I know. Always have haters somewhere sometime.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 04:52 AM

I do however appreciate you all bumping my posts as I have sold every sheep on my ranch since I posted this.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 05:04 AM

mouflon
Common Name: Mouflon
Scientific Name: Ovis gmelini musimon
The mouflon (many prefer “European mouflon”) is a most controversial species. Just because one of these sheep is found in Europe does not necessarily mean it is purebred. The burden will probably lie on the hunter to decide if a particular trophy is in fact a purebred, free range mouflon if taken in Europe. The Ovis World Slam does not accept mouflons from the United States except those taken on Mauna Loa Mtn., Hawaii. The Mauna Loa herd is without a doubt free range and transplanted as a pure animal some 40 years ago. Because of these factors, and considering that the European herds were probably transplants, the Mauna Loa, Hawaii, sheep will be accepted for an Ovis World Slam. The ranch where these sheep are found (Kahuku) was purchased by the U.S. Park Service in 2003, and hunting was halted. Extermination efforts are now in place by the Park Service, so this resource will probably disappear in the near future. The mouflon is a beautiful and spectacular trophy animal. Some consider the mouflon to be the most beautiful of all the world’s wild sheep, especially in their fall mating colors.

This is an excerpt from your website. Wildsheep.org. This just proves my point again that there is a very slight chance of anything being truly pure. This is exactly why I never post on this forum. To many people try and be an a$$hole and try to put down others rather than just congratulating others. Mods if you don't like what I have to say ban me.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 06:00 AM

I dont think anyone was taking away from your beautiful rams, some just feel their is a very strict analysis when posting that a ram species is "pure", your hunter was happy and you have great rams I wouldnt get bent out of shape like you said you sold all your hunts.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 11:50 AM

The problem I have is everyone has to be a genius. Just everyone get along have fun that is what hinting is about, the passive aggressive attitudes of those involved is ridiculous. I see this on thread after thread over and over. Honestly, this is really why I haven posted on this forum for a very long time until recently. It is not worth the time or the headache defending yourself or your animals to some internet jockey.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 11:53 AM

Sparrish8

Nobody ever said "pure" from my end and if you read the excerpt I posted unless you are in Hawaii there is no truly pure mouflon.
Posted By: nyalubwe

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 02:11 PM

I for one appreciate you posting.Always good to hear from outfitters that have something to offer, and numerous good recommendations from their clients. It helps folks like me sort out who's who in the zoo when we are picking a place for our next hunt.
Posted By: TonyinVA

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/03/16 11:54 PM

mouflon
Common Name: Mouflon
Scientific Name: Ovis gmelini musimon
The mouflon (many prefer “European mouflon”) is a most controversial species. Just because one of these sheep is found in Europe does not necessarily mean it is purebred. The burden will probably lie on the hunter to decide if a particular trophy is in fact a purebred, free range mouflon if taken in Europe. The Ovis World Slam does not accept mouflons from the United States except those taken on Mauna Loa Mtn., Hawaii. The Mauna Loa herd is without a doubt free range and transplanted as a pure animal some 40 years ago. Because of these factors, and considering that the European herds were probably transplants, the Mauna Loa, Hawaii, sheep will be accepted for an Ovis World Slam. The ranch where these sheep are found (Kahuku) was purchased by the U.S. Park Service in 2003, and hunting was halted. Extermination efforts are now in place by the Park Service, so this resource will probably disappear in the near future. The mouflon is a beautiful and spectacular trophy animal. Some consider the mouflon to be the most beautiful of all the world’s wild sheep, especially in their fall mating colors.

This is an excerpt from your website. Wildsheep.org. This just proves my point again that there is a very slight chance of anything being truly pure. This is exactly why I never post on this forum. To many people try and be an a$$hole and try to put down others rather than just congratulating others. Mods if you don't like what I have to say ban me.

please do not take this as a jab or insult or a put down....see my original post which was positive about both your rams and your hunter.

I think the above excerpt is referring to "free range Mouflons" in USA ..not that there are no pure breed Mouflons on some hunting ranches and breeders. I just do not want the myth perpetrated that there are no pure breed mouflons because there are several place that have them.

All that said, you are correct in that many (maybe most) of what are typically sold as pure breed Mouflons have some other sheep species in their pedigree. So it always boils down to the hunter making the choice that he likes the ram and likes the price of the hunt. I personally do not care at all about the pedigree or if it's pure.....to me it's about how it looks.
Posted By: Trozacky

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/04/16 12:01 AM

What's the price for the one on the right?
Posted By: nsmike

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/04/16 12:32 AM

A lot of semantics here. I do get the argument that Mouflon should only called pure if you have a documented breeding history. I also understand the argument that if, an animal meets all breed characteristics for a record keeping organization, it's pure. I lean a little towards classifications that differentiate between them. Perhaps Pedigreed, Type and Cross. I really don't know if it would work but Pedigreed would have documentation to known foundation stock. Type would meet all breed characteristics no documentation. Cross would be substantially Mouflon like but doesn't meet all breed guidelines.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/04/16 12:53 AM

Trozacky

He is $3500. He is afghan. I have someone coming to hunt him first part of March.
Posted By: Mossman500

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/04/16 03:27 AM

Jason,
Don't let them get to you....I shot one of the biggest and coolest looking ram's on your place, to me he's as pure as I have ever seen....everyone from deep South Texas to Conroe that saw him said that he was one of the biggest Mouflon's they had ever seen!! Soooo.. "Mouflon" he is! My ram is Pure sheep! My trophy....and everyone promote your own rams or your own hunts....this was my hunt and it was everything the outfitter said it was and then some...he delivered in every way and made sure my kids were never bored!!! Gets my vote for one of the best outfitters out there and also has some of the best animals to hunt...no canned hunt, these things were a real hunt! Please move on and lets play nice!
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/04/16 01:17 PM

Penhorn Ranch - don't let it get to you. There are plenty of jerks here who only want to denigrate someone else's animal, type of hunting, fence height, caliber of weapon, you name it. They are the minority however, so if you can just wade through the $#it, the rest of the water is just fine.
Posted By: don k

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/04/16 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: kdkane1971
Penhorn Ranch - don't let it get to you. There are plenty of jerks here who only want to denigrate someone else's animal, type of hunting, fence height, caliber of weapon, you name it. They are the minority however, so if you can just wade through the $#it, the rest of the water is just fine.
Very true.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/04/16 04:18 PM

Penhorn Ranch;

I believe the responses you received were self inflicted from your original post.

Here is my observation.

Your post say's "Mouflon hunt 3 days 2 nights lodging and meals included $3,000.00." Then you post a picture of 3 rams.

Then you post the middle one has been taken, and he has 12" bases.

Nothing is mentioned about "By the way" one is not a mouflon.

Therefore a logical question is ask.... Are they pure? Because One ram looks different. For all we know these 3 rams represent the older rams in you're breeding herd. If these rams are doing the breeding then clearly you have a mixed moufon "look a like" herd with some afghan mixed in. May explain the larger bases.

Not until questioned by members do you clarify one is not a mouflon (Afghan) for $3,500.00.

Then you take the stand the rams are "pure enough".

No one insulted you just ask logical questions on what was being offered. Maybe one day we will know more about your herds ancestry. Then again maybe not.

In conclusion we are happy to help sell all your mouflon and afghan hunts by the bumps.

Respectfully submitted.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/06/16 02:57 AM

well said Sheephunter, from a Breeder of Pure European Mouflons standpoint, one gets sick of Folks passing off Hybrids, look a likes and Mouflon "types" as Pure Mouflon and charging half the Cost of what a pure Mouflon costs, I can only Imagine what a discerning Sheep Hunter thinks when He has researched an Outfit and taken the Time to learn the Difference then paid the Price to hunt a Pure Mouflon and then sees a Hybrid being passed off as Pure, period, let alone for half the cost. One thing I have found over the Years of breeding Pure European Mouflon is that the General Public and the majority of avid Hunters are extremely uneducated when it comes to wild Sheep. Why is it when someone posts a Pic of a Jap Sika and calls it a Dybowski, everybody corrects the original Poster, but call a Hybrid Sheep a Mouflon and original poster gets up in Arms? I'll tell You why, because too many don't know the Difference. In my View, Mouflons and being Pregnant have one thing in common...either they are or they are not.
Posted By: TB338

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/06/16 02:18 PM

Penhorn
You have some AWESOME Looking Rams, and a beautiful Ranch. See ya soon.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/06/16 02:34 PM

No one on this site has or raises an Mouflon or any other sheep for that matter that is recognized by the wild sheep foundation or is credited for the Ovis World Slam.
If it looks nice shoot! If the hunter is happy that's all that matters. Only in Texas would you be having this Dumb A$$ discussion/argument. Even if your stock is from a zoo there is no guarantee your shiz is PURE MOUFLON.
Take a tip from the heavy regulated WT Breeders, If you don't have a "DOCUMENT" linage with "DNA" to back it up you have a MUTT PERIOD.. So call it what you want !!

Mr.Penhorn you have some Beautiful animals keep up the good work !!!

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/06/16 03:20 PM

Stagman1 I love your logic.

BIGHORN HUNTS

MOUFLON HUNTS

If you can't tell the difference. Then you may try some research.

Ultimately it is the hunters choice. I just choose to do my homework. If I'm hunting a Bighorn it should look just like a Bighorn. If I'm hunting mouflon then it should look just like a mouflon. I guess it's just how I'm wired.

PS. How will you break the news to all the Texas deer leases hunters who are only harvesting undocumented unproven MUTT deer.

In conclusion my opinion probably does not mean squat however it is based on obvious traits and proven physical characteristics of the species.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/06/16 04:00 PM

YOU GOTTA LOVE IT ! I'm sure most LEASES are low fence free range deer. And the hunters are pretty sure there Hunting Whitetail deer. For Sale purposes of pen raised animals, deer pedigreed matters. Go to any deer sale. That drives the price , the better producing deer leases drives the price.
So if your hunting Wt your pretty sure it a WT, " I hope " and if your hunting a desert big horn , Dahl or Rocky Mountain bighorn , your pretty sure of what yur hunting .
When it come to any sheep raised in Texas your pretty sure it's a sheep,
The Trophy is in the eyes of the beholder.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/06/16 04:08 PM

CORRECT. The Trophy is in the eyes of the beholder... I just don't base my choice on "If it looks like a Sheep"

If you tell me I'm hunting mouflon.... then the animal I'm hunting better match all the characteristics of a Mouflon or I'm hunting elsewhere. I'm picky that way. It's kind of my way of making sure the species stays preserved.

SHEEP HUNTS $5,000.00. What kind you may ask.... We have some that I'm pretty sure their pure enough to "look like"...... It may work for you up just not for me.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/06/16 04:45 PM

I agree with you totally, YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE. If a guy don't know the difference between a Corsican and Dahl. Lol, it's his choice.
Back to the original post, Mr Penhorn is selling sheep, I wish he would sell me the one on the right for a "mouflon price" I looked at Mr.Penhorn Facebook page. The man who shot the "mouflon"
Also had 3 young kids with him that all killed Rams . Looked like a great Family Outting. Sad to say I hope none of those young children see this thread posted. And see how Adults trash each other about what they shot/hunted. And if it's PURE or not and pass judgement.

BOTTOM LINE, THE MAN IS SELLING A SHEEP AND PROMISED A GOOD TIME. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT BUY IT AND MOVE ON. KNOW REAL GIVES A SHIZ ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK,

MR PENHORN, Thank you for your support of the hunting sport and introducing those you kids to the sport !!

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/06/16 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Stagman1
I agree with you totally, YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE. If a guy don't know the difference between a Corsican and Dahl. Lol, it's his choice.
Back to the original post, Mr Penhorn is selling sheep, I wish he would sell me the one on the right for a "mouflon price" I looked at Mr.Penhorn Facebook page. The man who shot the "mouflon"
Also had 3 young kids with him that all killed Rams . Looked like a great Family Outting. Sad to say I hope none of those young children see this thread posted. And see how Adults trash each other about what they shot/hunted. And if it's PURE or not and pass judgement.

BOTTOM LINE, THE MAN IS SELLING A SHEEP AND PROMISED A GOOD TIME. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT BUY IT AND MOVE ON. KNOW REAL GIVES A SHIZ ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK,

MR PENHORN, Thank you for your support of the hunting sport and introducing those you kids to the sport !!

WRONG the bottom line is the man is selling two species of sheep a "MOUFLON" $3,000 and an "AFGHAN" $3,500. So they are not just sheep. They are two different types of sheep. Now if you don't care if a mouflon is a hybrid, a cross corsican, an afghan mouflon cross then that is your RIGHT. Just don't post a picture on THF and expect everyone to say GREAT MOUFLON.

Also if all you care about is "THEY ARE A SHEEP"..... and if when ask "Daddy what is that " you reply A Sheep" What kind Daddy."... Just a sheep....then you are his happy customer.

One thing is for sure my children know the differences in sheep. Then again you are right about one thing, that's my choice.

Good luck I'm sure you will have fun taking "A Sheep"

As to Mr. Penhorn and others I'm sure my opinion means nothing, but my opinion is not without years of studying Sheep.

PS. My wife just said if she's paying $3,000 for a purse. Just because it says Louis Vuitton does not mean it's real.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 12:37 AM

Well I guess that makes you the sheep God sir !!! Keep shooting your pen raised animals and go for yur Texas "PURE" ROE sheep grand slam. LMAO !!! And you know what you can do with that purse .
bs

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 01:30 AM

I now realize we cannot have an intelligent debate because your Ignorance stifles you're learning, especially when you believe that you are not ignorant about sheep. A person such as you who falsely believes he is knowledgeable will never seek out clarification of his beliefs, but rather rely on his ignorant position. He will also reject valid but contrary information, neither realizing its importance nor understanding it.

Good day Sir.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 03:59 AM

Sheep hunter

You are correct on one thing I don't care about your opinion what so ever. What I would like for you to do is show me your "pure" mouflon herds pedigree that has DNA back up to validate your claims. Wait you can't, or can you? In fact you cant enter your "pure" sheep into any record books that I can't. I raise deer and know what it takes. I will also tell you this nobody asks me for my DNA on my deer before they kill it either. You obviously don't do to much of raising anything because all you do is sit on here bashing others. If you would like to debate further you can reach me on my phone number below.

PS maybe you should spend some time doing some more research as the pictures you posted next to my hunters look more like red sheep. In fact if you visit the wild sheep.org you will see that.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 04:37 AM

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 04:39 AM

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 04:45 AM

Sheep hunter needs to change his name to the SHEEPMONITOR.. I guess your a zoologist with a degree with all your knowledge .. Amazing !! Go back on highway 41 and kill another sheep and tell us all how you scaled the alps and stalked the kalahri to get you pure Rams !!!

Daddy what kind of sheep is that ... LMFAO roflmao roflmao

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 04:55 AM

You are right except if your ram had the white muzzle and did not have the black face he would look just like a real mouflon. Just the little things.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 05:03 AM

Sheep hunter needs to change his name to the SHEEPMONITOR.. I guess your a zoologist with a degree with all your knowledge .. Amazing !! Go back on highway 41 and kill another sheep and tell us all how you scaled the alps and stalked the kalahri to get you pure Rams !!!

Daddy what kind of sheep is that ... LMFAO roflmao roflmao

Try it sometimes you might expand your narrow mind.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 05:05 AM

So why would you post the red sheep pictures calling them mouflon. You obviously have an inferiority complex and feel as though you need to try and put down others. I like how you only had a comment about mine and not the red sheep you posted and commented on.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 05:06 AM

So why would you post the red sheep pictures calling them mouflon. You obviously have an inferiority complex and feel as though you need to try and put down others. I like how you only had a comment about mine and not the red sheep you posted and commented on.

You really don't know the difference confused2 That explains a lot.

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 05:47 AM

SHEEPMONITOR ! Before you attack someone's knowledge, know who your dealing with son..one I knew you would be back ..lol.. You couldn't afford half the sheep and ibex I have killed in the US, Asia and the Mid East.. You go on one Dahl sheep hunt and kill a few of yur Texas sheep and your the SHEEP AUTHORITY, The mouflons in my trophy room I killed in Hungary,not on highway 41 my Red Sheep and Afgan Urial I killed in Kazakhstan. Not on highway 41. My three mountain goats I killed in Alaska, BC and Utah. All my African hunts have been free range in Zimbabwe , Tanzania and Botawana..

I will try this again. "If some is selling a hunt ON A PUBLIC FORUM and you don't want it" please move on....and go back to high 41 !!!
Best Regards
Tom Batt
tbatt420@gmail.com

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 05:54 AM

To anyone out there who plans on a quality mouflon hunt. Please do some research. Talk with several ranches and see clear pictures before you select an outfitter. Learn the look of a mouflon, the features of a mouflon. Horn tips, white saddle and a short tail are only 3 of many standards to observe. It may work on whitetail but not Mouflon.Record books mean nothing it's the animal you pursue that deserves the dignity.

Find a ranch that has a breeding herd. Not a put and take operation. Establish a line of solid communication with ranch owner or manager. Spend some time hunting and learning. I promise once you hunt the pure mouflon you will understand. No, I have never taken a DNA test on my african lion, buffalo, Dall sheep, Stone sheep, mouflon, moose, caribou, etc... but when you educate yourself there is no need to.

Mr. Penhorn and Stagman1 I wish you both the best. I enjoyed the banter but we can agree to disagree.

Sheephunter

Re: Mouflon hunts south Texas - 02/07/16 05:56 AM

SHEEPMONITOR ! Before you attack someone's knowledge, know who your dealing with son..one I knew you would be back ..lol.. You couldn't afford half the sheep and ibex I have killed in the US, Asia and the Mid East.. You go on one Dahl sheep hunt and kill a few of yur Texas sheep and your the SHEEP AUTHORITY, The mouflons in my trophy room I killed in Hungary,not on highway 41 my Red Sheep and Afgan Urial I killed in Kazakhstan. Not on highway 41. My three mountain goats I killed in Alaska, BC and Utah. All my African hunts have been free range in Zimbabwe , Tanzania and Botawana..

I will try this again. "If some is selling a hunt ON A PUBLIC FORUM and you don't want it" please move on....and go back to high 41 !!!
Best Regards
Tom Batt
tbatt420@gmail.com

DITO now that is the pot calling the kettle black.

YADA YADA YADA....You no nothing about me or my hunting adventures and this is not a pissing contest. Your insults mean nothing because I know I've been insulted by better.

Glad you have been blessed.

It's all yours
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum