Posted By: TonyinVA

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/15/15 02:24 AM

http://wrsranch.com/
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/15/15 02:50 AM

I heard rickys gone and they shut down operations for the rest of the year
Posted By: nsmike

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/15/15 03:33 AM

I heard some things when I was down in Kerrville. I don't know enough to pass on any details, Ricky's gone for a reason, leaving behind a mess shutting down to untangle the mess would be perfectly understandable.
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/15/15 01:55 PM

Wow! I was supposed to hear from them in September and nothing happened. Do you have any details Steve? We've both had positive experiences there and I was looking forward to going back within the next 2-3 months.
Posted By: Armalite260

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/15/15 03:36 PM

You hunt a lot of different places, ever consider just going back to the ones you've had good experiences with?
Posted By: therancher

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/15/15 07:23 PM

They're neighbors but since Walter passed I don't keep up with them much. All I can say is based on what I heard Ricky got at Walters passing, he should have stuck with it.
Posted By: Erny

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/15/15 10:23 PM

I really enjoyed hunting with Ricky, ashame he's gone.
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/16/15 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Armalite260
You hunt a lot of different places, ever consider just going back to the ones you've had good experiences with?
Well, we're doing a sort of "reunion" trip with an old family friend/ex-guide in the area, and this was one of the places we were thinking about "hitting up."

Relayed website info, thanks for everything, y'all.
Posted By: NMGW

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/16/15 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Erny
I really enjoyed hunting with Ricky, ashame he's gone.

Went there for a Red Stag hunt, had such a good time my buddy went and killed a buffalo. Ricky was awesome.
Posted By: MikeTX

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/16/15 01:09 AM

I haven't heard much from WRS Ranch in the past year. They used to advertise on here quite a bit.
Posted By: Mri2biteback

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/16/15 10:28 PM

I hate to hear this now I understand why RIcky phone not working and not return my Facebook messages hope they keep it open

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/17/15 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Armalite260

sometimes its about the experience and its nice to see different places and meet new people, i hunt with places ive hunted before but im always looking for new ones as well.

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/17/15 12:41 AM

I have Charlies # that guided their sometimes as well.
Posted By: Jon B

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/17/15 03:26 AM

I went on a couple hunts with Ricky before Walter died. Had an excellent time.I tried to contact them this year and their response was slow. Booked elswhere. Hate to see a good outfit fall apart.
Posted By: Ronnie Von Ricktenstein

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/21/15 08:57 PM

anybody know how to get ahold of Ricky? Hes not answering his phone or texts
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/22/15 02:50 PM

I've tried as well and can't get in touch with him either
Posted By: Mri2biteback

Re: WRS Ranch - 12/23/15 08:34 PM

I tried on he's wife Facebook 2 week ago and my wife message her with no response
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum