Texas Hunting Forum

August Axis Buck Hunt Wanted

Posted By: jefkut

August Axis Buck Hunt Wanted - 07/27/15 02:56 AM

I'm looking for a 30+ axis buck hunt for 2-3 guys in August. I'd bow hunt but the other 1 or 2 guys would prefer a rifle hunt. Ready to book now if the price is right and you have referrals. Please PM details. May also be interested in doe hunts.
Posted By: the lab

Re: August Axis Buck Hunt Wanted - 07/27/15 03:38 AM

Give Ryan Longer at Longer Outdoors a call. We drove down to Texas from Washington State in April and hunted with Ryan. It was my 1st hunt with Ryan and my hunting partners 2nd hunt with him. It was 1st class from start to finish. We were both after axis too. When it was said and done we both had nice axis for the wall and meat for the freezer. I really liked that it was straight forward pricing. No day fees or other hidden costs. Plus Ryan can handle everything "after the hunt" for you. He did the taxidermy of our bucks. He offered to have the meat processed and shipped (as we were driving, we just cut and wrapped it and took it home. He even sent both of us beautiful canvas wrapped photos of our trophies. I would (and will) book with Ryan again without hesitation. Plus his taxidermy turnaround is exceptional. We hunted mid April and it is ready to be shipped to me this week. Plus his prices are very competitive. Here is a link to his web page

http://www.longersoutdoors.com/

Posted By: H5Patrick

Re: August Axis Buck Hunt Wanted - 07/27/15 05:32 AM

Holler at me. The H5 Trophy Ranches is a beautiful, fairly new exotics ranch in Barksdale. PM me for more info, and/or check out the website below. Thanks.

Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: August Axis Buck Hunt Wanted - 07/27/15 03:42 PM

Sending you a PM
Posted By: rbw1

Re: August Axis Buck Hunt Wanted - 07/28/15 04:51 AM

PM sent.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum