Texas Hunting Forum

Fallow

Posted By: RodinaRanč

Fallow - 07/21/15 05:45 AM

We have a few fallow to offer for this fall. They'll be 10'-14" palm mature deer born/raised on our ranch.

$3800 all inclusive of lodging, plated meals & alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. We can do it spot/stalk with Thermal if preferred.

Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Fallow - 07/21/15 10:36 PM

any pics of the 12-14" palmed bucks?

Re: Fallow - 07/21/15 10:41 PM

The white spotted pictured is 13" now, the chocolate is right @ 11" & both of these are still available. Interested in either of them?
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Fallow - 07/21/15 11:33 PM

I guess it depends how you measure if you
Go diagonal i could see him being that big

Re: Fallow - 07/21/15 11:52 PM

I suspect it has more to do with knowing how to field judge an animal, as opposed to playing tricks with measuring tape cool

I'll guarantee the above stated measurements...if they are what i say they are the price doubles; if they're not you're only responsible for replacement cost. Deal?

Re: Fallow - 07/27/15 12:14 PM

One opportunity left for this year (muiltple deer to choose from).
Posted By: LuckyHunter

Re: Fallow - 07/27/15 04:18 PM

I hate to see an outfitter or ranch owner advertise some beautiful trophies and then get hammered by the school children about inches. Until velvet grows with ruler marks an estimate meets my approval.

Fact these are some Great Fallow period...5-8" their not.... If you don't like them then move to the next post.
Thanks for sharing the photos, real nice trophies.

Re: Fallow - 07/27/15 05:48 PM

Appreciate the compliments!

It happens though...some folks talk when they should listen. There's a difference in talking about a hunt's value....as opposed to delivering it
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Fallow - 07/27/15 05:58 PM

You definitely have some beautiful animals, Scott up texas

Re: Fallow - 07/27/15 08:49 PM

Thank you, we try not to offer anything "trophy" that i wouldn't put on my own wall!
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Fallow - 07/27/15 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: RodinaRanč
Thank you, we try not to offer anything "trophy" that i wouldn't put on my own wall!

I'm hoping to make there next year

Re: Fallow - 07/28/15 12:05 AM

Sounds good. When you're ready, we'd be happy to have you come out.
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Fallow - 07/28/15 02:43 AM

Nice Fallow. I'm sure they will make your hunters happy. I had planned on letting my wife potentially take one and for us to get away rather than hunt our own places, but now she seems to be showing interest on some of our big stags. If she changes her mind (not that women ever do that) I will be in touch.

Re: Fallow - 07/29/15 05:02 PM

Good luck to her on the stag, dang good table fare!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum