Texas Hunting Forum

Exotic trapping

Posted By: Hog Creek Outfitters

Exotic trapping - 07/13/15 11:12 PM

I own a fleet of JagerPro cellular traps. I have caught over 500 hogs this year with them and I'm trying to find places to trap over populated exotics (axis, blackbuck, auodad.) I have a ton of money invested in these traps and our business is fully insured. I'm looking for willing landowners/foremen to go in on halves with me. You supply the land and I do the rest of the work. My good friend in Uvalde made 85,000$ last MONTH doing this, so there is serious money involved. If you would like to educate yourselves on the traps, visit jagerpro.com
They have tons of video footage. Please call or pm me with any questions. 254-734-5344
Posted By: Jared Drzymala

Re: Exotic trapping - 07/13/15 11:47 PM

Have you caught any exotics with these?

Re: Exotic trapping - 07/14/15 12:24 AM

I haven't personally. We don't have any exotics up here where I'm at but my buddy uses the same trap as me.
Posted By: BBD84

Re: Exotic trapping - 07/14/15 01:14 PM

Pictures of your traps ?

Re: Exotic trapping - 07/15/15 12:30 AM

BBD84 I will get some pictures on this thread for everyone to see later this evening. I'll have to get signed in to my photobucket account to post them here.

Re: Exotic trapping - 07/15/15 07:11 AM

The pictures above are my hog traps. The exotic trap is identical but 8 ft. tall and blacked out with plastic to prevent stress. The picture below is an example of our cellular drop gate on an auodad trap

Re: Exotic trapping - 08/10/15 01:38 AM

Bump
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum