Texas Hunting Forum

Anybody have experience with these guys?

Posted By: catorres1

Anybody have experience with these guys? - 02/12/15 01:01 AM

Thinking about doing a hunt for Axis here in Texas. Will be a doe for my son, we want specifically a spot and stalk only hunt on a big property, preferably free ranging animals. I like how these guys describe their Axis hunting and conversations with them seemed pretty good, but I am wondering if anyone has hunted with them:

http://www.eliteoutfitters.com/hunting-trips/deer-hunts/axis-deer-hunting/

Thanks!
Posted By: Texas Tatonkas

Re: Anybody have experience with these guys? - 02/12/15 01:36 AM

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/5555764/Hunt_Report_:_Elite_Outdoorsma#Post5555764

Re: Anybody have experience with these guys? - 02/12/15 02:24 AM

Thanks for the reply, but I think that's a different outfit. Still, I'm going to check them out too, but I am wondering about Elite Outfitters....they mainly work in NM from what i can tell.
Posted By: Texas Tatonkas

Re: Anybody have experience with these guys? - 02/12/15 03:01 AM

Ha my bad, I'm a bit slow sometime. Well no clue, I'm from ruidoso and don't know them? So I am really no help! Best of luck
Posted By: Chupacabra1242

Re: Anybody have experience with these guys? - 02/12/15 05:31 PM

PM Sent
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Anybody have experience with these guys? - 02/12/15 05:59 PM

They have a great reputation with elk hunters throughout the SouthWest and I think I remember that they hunt Axis near Sonora, Texas on a decent size ranch. I used to Elk Hunt in area 36 in New Mexico where they outfitted as well and the guides that I've seen up there are a hard working group. I wouldn't be afraid to hire them! Good luck with your choice. Baker

Re: Anybody have experience with these guys? - 02/14/15 08:13 PM

That sounds pretty good, I can't imagine they would be reputable in NM, but terrible here. Thanks for the info!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum