Texas Hunting Forum

Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX

Posted By: Abe77901

Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX - 01/29/15 08:07 PM

Has anyone ever hunted with them? Was thinking of contacting them about a hunt, but wanted to do some homework first...any help appreciated
Posted By: breadman

Re: Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX - 01/29/15 08:43 PM

tried to book a ram hunt with him back in oct. but he had none .
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX - 01/29/15 09:17 PM

I live very close to Alvin and have seen the website, but I've never seen any reports nor heard of anyone who has hunted there. I would be interested to hear about anyone's experiences also. I have a feeling the "trophies" there aren't exactly trophies in my eyes.
Posted By: paintcows

Re: Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX - 02/04/15 02:49 PM

It's been a few years since I've hunted at Briscoe. Mostly shot hogs and a few axis does. It was very nice to get a location so close to us for making afternoon hunts. Back then they had a wide selection of critters.
Posted By: Chupacabra1242

Re: Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX - 02/04/15 03:53 PM

I've had several emails, calls, and texts with them but I have not had any luck booking a hunt yet due to availability of species I have been in the market for. I can say they have been punctual on their replys and honest about what they do or don't have.
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX - 02/05/15 02:48 PM

If your wanting something close to houston i would try eagle lake exotics.
Posted By: Wallhanger

Re: Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX - 02/05/15 05:06 PM

Same boat as others called, emailed text. Never could match up with what I needed. Probably a good thing for me I could do some damage living that close to a ranch.

lol
Posted By: tna-ranch

Re: Briscoe Exotic Game Ranch - Alvin, TX - 02/08/15 01:54 AM

I have visited them a few years back. Although I do not hunt high fence as a personal choice my grandfather who was 88 at the time was begging to hunt something. We live close by so I brought him over to Briscoe and he had a great time. Two hogs, fallow doe, and a ram in one evening hunt. Stand up people. The owner knowing my take on hunting high fence stuff let my wife come back about a month later and hunt on his property outside the fence for some hogs that were tearing up the place. Good place to go if you live close and like high fence.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum