Texas Hunting Forum

Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000

Posted By: mmlreiner

Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/21/14 07:11 PM

Ok, my brother n law has a place in kerrville with Blackbuck, axis and whitetail. He has time to take someone hunting for their choice of any two of these guys. No other fees, I just took a 153lb 6.5 year old 120 class buck off the property last week and missed a 140 class buck. Hill country deer are seldom this big low fence but this property isn't hunted much. Its mild 2 permit and his got plenty of tags. There's more than enough Blackbuck between 19" and 21". The axis are of various ages so you really never know what you'll see. He says call him or text if anyone is interested in hunting on thanksgiving. 830-370-5050. This is not a trophy ranch its a private ranch that we hunt. But there are too many deer for us so we decided to pass on some hunts. His name is Ray. Its 790+ acres. Three stands and feeders.
Posted By: JThoele

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/21/14 10:23 PM

Tag
Posted By: YellowDog

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/21/14 10:42 PM

nice deal

banana

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/21/14 10:51 PM

Lol when you see the property you'll really think it's a great deal. This property is absolutely beautiful. And the deer are seriously everywhere. I mean, whitetails aren't south texas size but they're great size for the asking price. And I've got one of the blackbuck mounted in my house, so I'm partial lol.
Posted By: the lab

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/21/14 11:29 PM

sounds like an AMAZING deal
Posted By: Chief Joe

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/21/14 11:35 PM

up texas
Posted By: Armalite260

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/22/14 07:43 PM

Tag

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/22/14 08:48 PM

So I need to specify a few things since there are several combinations to be had. Eh hem.......this was originally for a mature buck of your choice and a Doe combination but I forgot that part. I figured people would just call for more info but instead he got bombarded with rude people wanting to take advantage of the deal. That being said there are three or four mature blackbuck, multiple mature whitetail bucks and several spike or cull axis to be taken. Also an infinite number of does from all three specie. Youre not going to shoot a good blackbuck then turn around and take a 140" whitetail for $1000......im sorry for not explaining it thoroughly enough. If you want to ask specific questions like meat hunt prices that's fine.....just ask. We have no problems letting as many whitetail, blackbuck and axis does to be taken as Youre willing to pay for. But this IS NOT A TROPHY RANCH. If you want that style then look somewhere else and pay those prices. We agreed that anyone wanting to take one mature blackbuck and a good size whitetail for $1000 is fine but this is a case by case basis. We just want to provide an opportunity to someone that they wouldn't normally have. Ask as many questions as you want. I will reply or call or text Ray. But don't be rude please or we will take the post down. Neither of us need the hassle.
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/22/14 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: mmlreiner
So I need to specify a few things since there are several combinations to be had. Eh hem.......this was originally for a mature buck of your choice and a Doe combination but I forgot that part. I figured people would just call for more info but instead he got bombarded with rude people wanting to take advantage of the deal. That being said there are three or four mature blackbuck, multiple mature whitetail bucks and several spike or cull axis to be taken. Also an infinite number of does from all three specie. Youre not going to shoot a good blackbuck then turn around and take a 140" whitetail for $1000......im sorry for not explaining it thoroughly enough. If you want to ask specific questions like meat hunt prices that's fine.....just ask. We have no problems letting as many whitetail, blackbuck and axis does to be taken as Youre willing to pay for. But this IS NOT A TROPHY RANCH. If you want that style then look somewhere else and pay those prices. We agreed that anyone wanting to take one mature blackbuck and a good size whitetail for $1000 is fine but this is a case by case basis. We just want to provide an opportunity to someone that they wouldn't normally have. Ask as many questions as you want. I will reply or call or text Ray. But don't be rude please or we will take the post down. Neither of us need the hassle.

Amen
Posted By: cpr1979

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/22/14 11:29 PM

Sent a text but no response

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/23/14 02:55 PM

The thanksgiving hunt looks to be booked but if you sent him a text and he didn't respond just try again. He might take on one other hunter but that depends on which blackbuck the first hunter takes. Even i know when Youre in the field and more than one mature bucks come out, suddenly you find yourself forking over extra cash to take more than one. Just so everyone knows, when I get word of a kill i will post up the info and call or text anyone waiting so there are no folks left wondering. We only have 3-4 mature bb this year so there will be Doe after this hunt but bb buck hunts are closed til next year. Then at some point we may offer the same deal.
Thanks everyone! Heres to wishing Travis luck on Wednesday!
Posted By: Trozacky

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/24/14 06:38 PM

Thanks Misty. Im looking forward to Wednesday.
Posted By: pHf Outdoors

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/24/14 08:33 PM

Sent a text. Thanks for the opportunity.
Posted By: Trozacky

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/26/14 01:46 AM

Headed out in the morning to meet Ray on the property. Hopfully gonna be headed to taxi tomorrow afternoon with a 20" BB. Thanks again Misty!!!

Re: Blackbuck, axis and/ or whitetail hunt $1000 - 11/26/14 02:43 AM

Travis I sure hope you send us pics of a big one!! Weather sure looks to be good for it!! Hopefully you get the unicorn too lol!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum