ELK COWS starting at $950
AUODAD starting at $4500
FALLOW starting at $2500
SIKA BUCKS starting at $750
ELAND COWS starting at $2000

FREE HOG FOR ANY HUNTS OF $1500 OR MORE

NO GUIDE OR DAILY FEES.
ALL GUARANTEED HUNTS.

CONTACT us at 830-343-HUNT(4868) to the hunt of your dreams!! We do not offer lodging, but there are many hotels in the area with discounted rates for hunters.
Posted By: WRS RANCH 1997

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 10/18/14 04:20 PM

bump
Posted By: JThoele

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 10/18/14 11:40 PM

Pics of the $750 Sika buck?

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 10/20/14 02:24 AM

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 10/20/14 02:24 AM

That picture was take a few years back. This is the range of Sika we have for $750. Heading out to the Ranch tomorrow to get better live pictures.
Posted By: venator ne

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 10/22/14 08:06 PM

Do you have any 4x4 Sika Japanese Bucks for $750.00 available mid December?

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 10/22/14 09:48 PM

pmed

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 10/24/14 12:52 PM

bump

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 10/28/14 01:59 PM

bump

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/01/14 01:48 AM

bump
Posted By: rbw1

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/02/14 06:29 PM

You have a PM
Posted By: the lab

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/03/14 06:45 AM

I wish I lived closer, I would jump all over that deal for a sika like that
Posted By: turkeykillet

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/03/14 07:53 PM

I know the feeling lab. I would take one out too! When I was down in Texas last year we stopped by the wrs just to see what it was like. I was impressed buy the quality of the animals. Its a really nice place.
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/03/14 09:16 PM

WRS you guys need to post some pics of those big dybowskis you guys have, i bet they would sell fast

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/04/14 02:08 AM

You have a pm sir

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/05/14 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: sparrish8
WRS you guys need to post some pics of those big dybowskis you guys have, i bet they would sell fast

We will be offering discounted hunts on our Dybowskis later on this year!

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/08/14 06:54 PM

U have pm
Posted By: slicktree

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/11/14 03:29 AM

If you guys like penned in animals and an owner who doesn't appreciate your business feel free to throw your money away at this ranch worst hunting experience ever
Posted By: Erny

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/11/14 03:55 AM

I went to WRS late July this year for a simintar oryx hunt. I had a great time and a fun hunt. I hunted with Ricky and thought he was a fun easy going guide. I plan on going back next year for an addax. I personally would recommend hunting at WRS for exotics.
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/11/14 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: slicktree
If you guys like penned in animals and an owner who doesn't appreciate your business feel free to throw your money away at this ranch worst hunting experience ever

I disagree with this quote...I hunted there last February for a Sika and my experience was nothing like this ^

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/11/14 04:59 PM

We have many many people that are happy with there hunts. Please PM me on what happend and let me see if there is something we can do for you.

JR Harding
Internet Sales
Posted By: turkeykillet

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/11/14 07:02 PM

All though I only visited your ranch. I was impressed. I would gladly return. I only have two regrets. One was not having enough time to hunt and the other was not getting a chance to meet Walter. He seemed like a great man when I talked to him on the phone.
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/11/14 09:24 PM

I had no problems, would def. Go back, the animals were as described or better and below market price.
Posted By: Folsetth

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/11/14 11:35 PM

I enjoyed my hunt there with Ricky, after the hunt, Walter showed up and I was fortunate enough to meet him. I would go back.

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/12/14 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: WRS RANCH 1997

We have many many people that are happy with there hunts. Please PM me on what happend and let me see if there is something we can do for you.

JR Harding
Internet Sales
sending pm now if anyone else is interested pm me said what I needed to say I am not a troll check post history edit: pm box is full pm me if youd like and ill give you my report.
Posted By: Circle NA Ranch

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/12/14 02:59 PM

I personally am offended by your post slicktree.... If you had a problem with WRS or any ranch, it should have been dealt with immediately between you and WRS privately. I do not enjoy businesses being bashed on a public forum. Unfortunately, Walter is no longer with us, may he rest in peace, and is not here to defend himself against your slur. As you can see by JR Hardings reply, he is interested in conflict resolution.....that is the correct way to handle this. Privately. I know several people who have hunted there and have had nothing but good feedback....
Diane
Posted By: Pitchfork13

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/12/14 05:17 PM

It's sad when someone can't man up and handle an issue face to face. Instead they handle their problem like a Angies list user.
Posted By: bghunter3

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/12/14 11:56 PM

I really wished I lived closer to Texas that sika is cool.

Just based on what I have heard a out wrs I don't even give that post any thought. When the time is right I will hunt there one day.
Posted By: Big Hunter

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 11/13/14 12:25 AM

Mr. Walter has had thousands of happy hunters go through his gates over his years. I know I was one........................... violin

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 12/01/14 04:00 AM

I replied to mr hardin and I didn't go into full detail of my visit publicly there was no disrespect meant sorry for your loss haven't been on here in a while or I would have replied sooner

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 12/01/14 04:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork13
It's sad when someone can't man up and handle an issue face to face. Instead they handle their problem like a Angies list user.
haven't been on in a while I spoke to walter of the issue did I come on here and blatantly bash him and speak of my experience in detail? please answer.....no I didn't
Posted By: therancher

Re: WRS RANCH OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SPECIALS - 12/01/14 05:39 PM

Kind of strange to me someone having a "worst hunting experience ever" at Walter's place. Walter never misrepresented his place IMO. I've never seen it advertized as something other than a high fenced operation.

And since I drive by it every time I go to and from town, I know for a fact he has a TON of animals of all species shapes and sizes.

I guess we all can have different expectations.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum