Texas Hunting Forum

July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER

Posted By: gary roberson

July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/02/18 06:59 PM

While I write for every edition of the TTHA magazine, this edition I give 5 basic tips on how to make you a more successful predator caller. No rocket science, just common sense.
I hope that you will enjoy.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/02/18 07:15 PM

Number 1 mistake IMO is overthinking things haha. Number 1 key to success get out and try, cant kill them from the couch.

Re: July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/07/18 04:42 PM

I got a huge compliment on this article when good friend and deer hunting icon, Roy Hindes from Charlotte told me that this was the Best story in the magazine. Getting a compliment from a great guy and such a knowledgeable hunter means so much to me.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/08/18 08:58 AM

Congrats! cheers
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/08/18 01:17 PM

up
Posted By: cm250

Re: July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/14/18 05:54 PM

Gary, watching your carnivor show on sportsman channel in Texas with Mike. Great show and Indian arrowhead subject and info was great . Always enjoy your shows and advice, has helped me in my coyote hunting over the years! Met you several years ago at a predator calling contest at Gander Mt. in Sherman Texas. Learned a lot from you that day. Thanks, Tony

Re: July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/15/18 02:08 PM

Thanks for the kind words. I am doing a few short video clips for Trijicon, Hornady and Ruger's social media. I will post them on Carnivore in a short time. Thank goodness, I hope we are coming back around to a little more "how to" TV and a lot less "reality". It seems that many in the outdoor industry are wanting to go in that direction.
I am a very poor actor so getting away from reality TV is important to my survival.
Thanks again and Adios,
Gary
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/16/18 12:54 PM

what weekend is ft worth?

Re: July-August THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER - 07/17/18 05:43 PM

August 10-12 in Ft. Worth, August 3-5 in Houston and August 17-19 in San Antonio.
Adios,
Gary
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum