Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/13/16 03:15 AM

cheers

rifle taz
Posted By: xxBRADxx

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/13/16 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Deadend
cheers

rifle taz
HaHa! that's one more down out of infinity!!!
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/13/16 03:25 AM

welcome ta texasHF cheers on de hog & bobcat... Saving a post, they aint worth but about 2cents but getting Typunonamus in me joints from hammering these keys.... Nice ta see some young-ens & new faces... Hog hunting tis addictive going threw hunters remorse... flag

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/13/16 03:44 AM

colt.45 Thanks for the credit! Its a good hobby and passion of mine that I was fortunate enough to have been taught since I was a pup
Posted By: fill

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/14/16 09:03 PM

Did you get him right there in Fate? What cal and grain ZMAX?
Posted By: Theblakester

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/15/16 02:32 AM

Ya, what caliber and grain? What distance was the hog shot at? Where did the bullet impact the pig? Was the hog broadside or quartering towards/away?
Posted By: APynckel

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/15/16 06:09 PM

Z max is Vmax with a different color polymer tip. Exact same projectile otherwise.
Posted By: STXHO

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/16/16 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: APynckel
Z max is Vmax with a different color polymer tip. Exact same projectile otherwise.

up

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/17/16 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: fill
I harvested this hog with my .223 Hornady Z-Max 55gr loads I had loaded up. Not in fate but East Texas around New York, Texas.

Re: Hornady Z-max Results - 03/17/16 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: fill
I harvested this hog with my .223 Hornady Z-Max 55gr loads I had loaded up.
Originally Posted By: Theblakester
Ya, what caliber and grain? What distance was the hog shot at? Where did the bullet impact the pig? Was the hog broadside or quartering towards/away?
This hog was standing still looking face towards me about 60yrds away, I had a good shot placement above his right eye with no exit wound. He did drop dead in his tracks, besides his nerves kicking in within one - two min kicking lightly for about 30 seconds. in the picture I drug him out of the hay pin before loading him up. he weighed about 90-100lbs.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum