Texas Hunting Forum

Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy

Posted By: Blackrain

Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/28/16 03:43 AM

https://www.facebook.com/mike.bass.756/posts/1149245118436327
Posted By: Linewalker

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/28/16 02:58 PM

I raise and train beagles for Field Trailing. Beagles run rabbits and in a lot of areas around the state the coyotes have almost wiped out the rabbit population so I'm not as sympathetic to the coyote cause. We actually kill very few rabbits ourselves as we look forward to the next opportunity to run them.

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/28/16 04:19 PM

Her job is to manage the wildlife not people. There used to be a ton rabbits around here. When I was a kid we would use beagles around the railroad tracks, now if you see a rabbit it's a rare thing.
With all of the new people moving in from other states, Texas hunters better look out.
Posted By: breadman

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/28/16 04:29 PM

another bleeding heart liberial who doesnt have a clue about wildlife ! " yotes mate for life " ha what an idiot !! should stick to what they know best , if only they knew what that would be . to bad we cant manage them like yoties.
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/28/16 05:35 PM

Monogamy in coyotes and the circumstances that surround it.
http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2012/10/02/coyotes-not-only-wily-theyre-also-faithful/
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/28/16 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackrain
Her job is to manage the wildlife not people. There used to be a ton rabbits around here. When I was a kid we would use beagles around the railroad tracks, now if you see a rabbit it's a rare thing.
With all of the new people moving in from other states, Texas hunters better look out.

confused2 Been here 30+ years... Were grew up hunting, legal was legal... flag
Posted By: Palehorse

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/28/16 07:06 PM

So those trappers "wiped out the population" eh? rolleyes Those must be some pretty good trappers.
Posted By: drycreek3189

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/29/16 01:34 AM

When they run out of bunnies to hug, they can just hug the coyotes. Good luck with that.

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/29/16 02:31 AM

It's a sad deal, hate to see it come to Texas. Before long we will have to have an attorney riding shot gun just to keep up with all the new laws.
These liberals are destroying America or maybe I am stuck in the past, because I remember a time when you were free and would think nothing about a person walking in the woods hunting, with a gun. I used to take my shotgun to school so I could go hunting after school, now you would get arrested.
We now have a Peta mouth piece working for Texas Parks and Wildlife.
Man have times changed.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/29/16 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Palehorse
So those trappers "wiped out the population" eh? rolleyes Those must be some pretty good trappers.

I could use them guys.
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 02/29/16 03:29 AM

Yup. 16 coyotes on 12,000 acres. Not a single song dog left I bet. rolleyes
Posted By: PlanoPigHunter

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 03/01/16 04:00 AM

Ya love coyotes then come to Plano,we're crawling with'em.Rabbits and Bobcats too.
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 03/01/16 04:13 AM

Aww geez... rolleyes

Re: Texas Parks and Wildlife Bio-dummy - 03/03/16 03:35 AM

From the leading Coyote biologist in the US: "Since the average coyote lives two years, I don't think the scenario of mating for life, told by some including your email contributor, is valid or compelling".

Originally Posted By: Double Naught Spy
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum