Texas Hunting Forum

the only thing I have seen all year

Posted By: chemdawg

the only thing I have seen all year - 12/08/15 09:54 PM

took it as 100 plus years with a muzzle loader. When i was getting in to my stand on Ft Hood around 430 I could hear thing should like grawls i shined my light dont in there and there was nothing but eyes so i just shot in the middle to get rid of the few hours after sun up here come 4 moving through the brush so i took the lead one in the neck Ft Hood is full of them you can hear hunters just before sun up
Posted By: DesertHunting

Re: the only thing I have seen all year - 12/08/15 11:38 PM

up
Dead yote's a good yote!
Posted By: Hen-Killer

Re: the only thing I have seen all year - 12/09/15 12:25 AM

cheers
Posted By: Beckett

Re: the only thing I have seen all year - 12/09/15 02:49 AM

Great Shot! Are you related to colt.45?
Posted By: DesertHunting

Re: the only thing I have seen all year - 12/09/15 03:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Beckett
Great Shot! Are you related to colt.45?
roflmao
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: the only thing I have seen all year - 12/09/15 04:23 AM

welcome ta texasHF chemdawg ...

Beckett , dude, that just ain't right, give the guy a chance... flag
Posted By: Dustnsand

Re: the only thing I have seen all year - 12/10/15 02:38 AM

Good job up
Posted By: TAT

Re: the only thing I have seen all year - 12/10/15 06:13 AM

Originally Posted By: z71dustin
Good job up
Posted By: chemdawg

Re: the only thing I have seen all year - 12/10/15 07:42 AM

No i am not only family i have in texas is my wife kids and my mother inlaw that just moved in from thailand and its great i dont have to do anything not even laundry any more she takes care of every thing even folds my laundry and puts it away. some one shot a few hogs and gave them to use her and i went to pick them up dragged them to the back yard I had to run to the store real quick i told her i wold be right back to do it. by the time i got back she had the both gutted skinned and was quarting them out to take in the house all i had to really had to do was take the scraps to the trash and clean up a little and thats because i felt guilty. have to love the Asian work ethic When i take her and the kids cat fishing we will come home with 75-100 or more channels out of lake limestone she will clean every single one wont let me help at all my only job is to eat them when there cooked
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum