Texas Hunting Forum

Foxpro calls

Posted By: Wburke2010

Foxpro calls - 01/15/15 02:00 AM

I have a chance to do some bobcat and coyote control for a guy near me. Currently I have a Foxpro spitfire or whatever the basic one is. I want to upgrade so I can use a decoy with it. Get more volume and be able to get farther from the call than what I can now. It looks like cabelas has the hellfire on sale now. What are your thoughts or what you use.

Thanks.
Posted By: Hilonesome

Re: Foxpro calls - 01/15/15 02:14 AM

I started a few Years ago with the Wildfire, then upgraded to a Hellfire, now have a Shockwave with Jack Decoy, by far My favorite of the three, better remote, range is better (have set it out at 120 yds) volume is good, directional speakers (I usually point both of them up wind) fox pitch (adjust the pitch of any sound) foxmotion (when speakers are pointing opposite directions it will move sound from one to the other)
Posted By: Wburke2010

Re: Foxpro calls - 01/15/15 02:35 AM

Which remote is that the txi1000 or whatever they call it? I have the very basic remote now and it leaves a little to be desired. I like the hellfires price right now since it's on sale and not really sure I want to drop 700 bucks on one. Plus the decoy and what not.

Walter
Posted By: Mook

Re: Foxpro calls - 01/15/15 02:40 PM

they do sell refurbished on their website
Posted By: BrianS

Re: Foxpro calls - 01/15/15 03:17 PM

I have a spitfire and my decoy works with it. I plug it in the aux jack and can turn on and off with the remote..
Posted By: Ronnie Oneal

Re: Foxpro calls - 01/15/15 03:24 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: aggiehunter03

Re: Foxpro calls - 01/15/15 03:33 PM

I killed a lot of critters with a Spitfire before getting a Hellfire. You won't be disappointed with the Hellfire. Get it from All Predator Calls so you can pick the sounds you want though.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum