Texas Hunting Forum

Foxpro Spitfire issue

Posted By: CK2014

Foxpro Spitfire issue - 12/16/14 01:29 AM

I have this caller and really like it. However I have only used it a couple times. Now I have put new batteries in it and the caller l.ED won't come on. The SD card is secure as well. Any opinions?
Posted By: SouthTXhunter07

Re: Foxpro Spitfire issue - 12/16/14 02:57 PM

Are you using the lithium batteries like is tells you to? I hear their warranty is great, give them a call.
Posted By: Jaydub

Re: Foxpro Spitfire issue - 12/16/14 03:02 PM

I had this same problem about a month ago. When I would turn it on, the power light would come on but the go out after a few seconds. I figured I would try new batteries and as I was taking them out, I noticed one was not in correctly. You might want to double check, you never know.

Btw, as someone said, you can call their tech support number and get a guy on the phone in a matter of a minute. They are good guys and really try to help. I've called them on a couple of other issues and they helped over the phone.
Posted By: BigBucky2014

Re: Foxpro Spitfire issue - 12/16/14 05:50 PM

Not sure if this would be a factor or not, but if the above suggestions don't work, you might check to see if the SD card is locked. There is a little bitty sliding thing on the edge of the SD card. I accidenly hit it once and then put the card in my trail cam. No pics for a week. Doh!! If it can't access the data on the card because it is locked, I would think that it might shut itself down. Just a thought.

Keith
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum