Texas Hunting Forum

WHATS THE BEST ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALL FOR UNDER $200

Posted By: TexAg Mike

WHATS THE BEST ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALL FOR UNDER $200 - 11/12/14 02:53 PM

Have a little bit of a budget & wanted to get some feedback before my investment
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: WHATS THE BEST ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALL FOR UNDER $200 - 11/12/14 03:41 PM

welcome ta THF customer service will be with U in a minnute. in the meen time here's some soft easy listening music violin Operator by Jim Croce. theirs several on here that have had threads bout electronic calls. may take while. U gonna do some yote hunten. best wishes flag
Posted By: TexAg Mike

Re: WHATS THE BEST ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALL FOR UNDER $200 - 11/12/14 05:52 PM

Oh yeah, they were going crazy yesterday from about 3:45 until dark. We started cleaning some pigs last week and are baiting an area and they are hitting it strong but I wanted to have some fun with a call so I can have an excuse to hunt year round! smile
Posted By: WBYHunter

Re: WHATS THE BEST ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALL FOR UNDER $200 - 11/12/14 09:54 PM

Foxpro sells reconditioned ones online - http://www.gofoxpro.com/site/products/clearance-sale.php.

I bought a Wildfire for $140 and I like it.
Posted By: Cslate

Re: WHATS THE BEST ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALL FOR UNDER $200 - 11/13/14 04:29 PM

I bought a FoxPro Wildfire 2 for 169.99 last year a Texas Outdoor Supply in Brady, TX last year. I LOVE IT!!!! Up until this one I had used a Flextone MimicHD it was 49.99 and it was a good call. Had called up a few fox and even some cats with it. But this fox pro it top notch. I was on a budget myself. have never been blanked with it if im remembering correctly. it will hold 200 calls but I doubt ill ever need that many.
Posted By: stxhunter

Re: WHATS THE BEST ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALL FOR UNDER $200 - 11/13/14 07:55 PM

It's not fancy, but this got me by for a while and worked great! I probably had $50-75 into the unit when I was done!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31437
Posted By: KillzoneFlashlights

Re: WHATS THE BEST ELECTRONIC PREDATOR CALL FOR UNDER $200 - 11/13/14 11:55 PM

FOXPRO wildfire
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum