Texas Hunting Forum

How Lucky can you get!?

Posted By: Lord of furry creatures

How Lucky can you get!? - 11/11/14 06:24 PM

Have you ever heard of a squirrel getting smacked without sights at 200yds? Before today, me either. My dad playing golf, and was driving a par 5, so there was a squirrel in the middle of the fairway, and he thought he would try to hit it, and by purly a fluke, he put a popnot of that bad boys ribs. The Squirrel bolted, came back, sniffed the ball, and ran again.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: How Lucky can you get!? - 11/11/14 07:22 PM

scratch just think what he could do with a rifle & aim rofl cheers i'd tell ya bout me pasture pool violin yagh, i was a member of a country club. slinger put can he put a hole-in-one. up ta your dad flag

Re: How Lucky can you get!? - 11/11/14 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: colt.45
scratch just think what he could do with a rifle & aim rofl cheers i'd Itell ya bout me pasture pool violin yagh, i was a member of a country club. slinger put can he put a hole-in-one. up ta your dad flag

slinger till i shot a hole-in-one with my 4ta5 iron flag
Posted By: Dfwguy

Re: How Lucky can you get!? - 11/12/14 04:04 PM

At least it was in the fairway and not a tree!
Posted By: Beckett

Re: How Lucky can you get!? - 11/13/14 04:30 AM

When I was a kid, I was throwing rocks at at a jackrabbit and my brother told me to quit because I might hurt it. I told him there was no way I could hit that rabbit. Threw another rock (just to spite my brother) and smacked that poor rabbit right between the eyes. Rabbit fell over deader than a doornail.

I still feel bad about that.

Re: How Lucky can you get!? - 11/13/14 07:20 AM

cheers i usedta grasp bumblebees out thin air. key word usedta till found out they closedtafobic flag
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum