Texas Hunting Forum

Boars, Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo!

Posted By: Texaslawman

Boars, Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo! - 11/02/14 11:23 PM

I got out this Friday night before all the opening day hunters manged to change up the patterns too much. I spotted over 50 hogs but could not get close to most of them the wind was changing directions every 15 minutes or so so it was almost impossible not to get busted.

Here is some of the video from this weekend!

I did manage to get several coyotes and go some of it recorded. This is what a 120 sst does at 20 yards or less.

[Linked Image]

And this was her partner at 100 yards notice his lung.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Chief Joe

Re: Boars, Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo! - 11/02/14 11:42 PM

cheers texas
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Boars, Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo! - 11/03/14 12:56 AM

cheers got few pic's of dogs patroling perimator on 31. then pic of onesided 3pointer on 3 different cam's. sat. opening morning &pretty much of day. seenn a lot of squirrels. flag
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Boars, Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo! - 11/03/14 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: colt.45
cheers got few pic's of dogs patroling perimator on 31, they keep hogs moving. [b][/b]. then pic of onesided 3pointer on 3 different cam's. sat opening morning & pretty much of day. seen a lot of squirrels. flag

Edited: rofl cheap post cheers flag
Posted By: Byronstuff

Re: Boars, Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo! - 11/03/14 01:45 AM

Sweet!!! What kind of night vision are you running?
Posted By: Txkiller

Re: Boars, Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo! - 11/03/14 01:46 AM

Nice kill right there!
Posted By: Texaslawman

Re: Boars, Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo! - 11/03/14 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Byronstuff
Sweet!!! What kind of night vision are you running?

This was an Apollo 640 30hz in front of a Vortex Razor HD II 1x6 dayscope.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum