Texas Hunting Forum

Who texted me about Pigeons?

Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Who texted me about Pigeons? - 07/11/16 01:53 PM

Several weeks ago someone texted me about buying some pigeons, my dad was in the hospital and I didn't have time to mess with it and you said no hurry just get back with you. Well, I can't find the text now. I must have cleared it accidentally. I know it has to be someone I've met before because you asked if I still work in Mesquite. Holler back at me and I will sell you a few if you still want them.
Posted By: danceswithquail

Re: Who texted me about Pigeons? - 07/20/16 02:52 AM

Anybody know a quail breeder around town that has birds in the summer. All the guys I know (not many) still raising birds don't have full grown birds until end of Sept timeframe.
Posted By: Catch Dog

Re: Who texted me about Pigeons? - 07/20/16 03:41 AM

I will shoot you a number.

Re: Who texted me about Pigeons? - 07/20/16 04:42 PM

Got it, thanks Catch Dog
Posted By: munoz

Re: Who texted me about Pigeons? - 07/20/16 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: danceswithquail
Anybody know a quail breeder around town that has birds in the summer. All the guys I know (not many) still raising birds don't have full grown birds until end of Sept timeframe.

Are you working your dog near DFW? I am trying to find someone to work my dog with.

Re: Who texted me about Pigeons? - 07/22/16 11:19 AM

I have taken my pup out twice to a buddys place that owns land across the street from Isle Dubois State Park; but she was finding, pointing and holding birds at 3 and half months so well I am kind of in a hiatus for 6 weeks or so but will probably try and get some birds and work her again at the Grasslands end of August. New ground for me, used to having to take the dive in tendencies out of them

Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Who texted me about Pigeons? - 07/26/16 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: danceswithquail
I have taken my pup out twice to a buddys place that owns land across the street from Isle Dubois State Park; but she was finding, pointing and holding birds at 3 and half months so well I am kind of in a hiatus for 6 weeks or so but will probably try and get some birds and work her again at the Grasslands end of August. New ground for me, used to having to take the dive in tendencies out of them

outstanding
Posted By: zummorebel

Re: Who texted me about Pigeons? - 07/27/16 12:53 AM

I am interested in buying some pigeons from you if you have any available still? I just got a pup and need them for training purposes.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum