Texas Hunting Forum

Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail!

Posted By: therancher

Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 02/26/16 02:24 AM

Went hunting in uvalde and killed a few quail. Used Oxners cleaning method. Was so easy I decided to go ahead and kill limits instead of just enough to eat. Poor quail didn't know what hit them. Grained them out into the roads and sniped them on the ground. It was beautiful! cheers
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 02/26/16 02:38 AM

worthless
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 02/26/16 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: kdkane1971
worthless
X2

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 02/26/16 02:57 AM

Ox is a quail nightmare!!
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 02/26/16 01:41 PM

I may bring my Gator and Cracker down there for an afternoon and morning next year and show you how a purist does it.
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 02/26/16 02:22 PM

Meh. I may bring Dash Rip Rock down there for an afternoon and morning next year and show you how a true non purist does it with a few rabbits thrown in the pile of birds.
bolt
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 02/27/16 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner
I may bring my Gator and Cracker down there for an afternoon and morning next year and show you how a purist does it.
clap
Posted By: duckbill

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 02/29/16 01:46 PM

rednecks

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 03/13/16 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Sniper John
Meh. I may bring Dash Rip Rock down there for an afternoon and morning next year and show you how a true non purist does it with a few rabbits thrown in the pile of birds.
bolt

Maybe both of y'all could come and we could have a competition...
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Oxner personally responsible for the wanton slaughter of quail! - 03/14/16 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: therancher
Grained them out into the roads and sniped them on the ground. It was beautiful! cheers

scratch Thought that was the only way to quail hunt grin
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum