Texas Hunting Forum

T4 Outfitters in Honey Grove

Posted By: Noojen

T4 Outfitters in Honey Grove - 08/03/18 12:40 AM

I’m thinking about getting a dove lease for the upcoming season with T4 Outfitters in Honey Grove...has anyone had any experience with this outfitter?
Posted By: TLew

Re: T4 Outfitters in Honey Grove - 08/03/18 02:03 PM

No experience with the outfitter, but I can tell you the dove are thick on my lease out that direction. Will be hitting up a spot closer to DFW for opening weekend and then moving over to the other lease afterwards.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: T4 Outfitters in Honey Grove - 08/03/18 03:13 PM

I've hunted dove in the Honey Grove area for the two of the last three years and was disappointed. The properties were very nice, etc., but the numbers just weren't there. Maybe this year will be different.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: T4 Outfitters in Honey Grove - 08/05/18 12:25 PM

Dove hunting in East Texas is a crapshoot compared to further west. I might do a day hunt in East Texas, but not a season lease.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: T4 Outfitters in Honey Grove - 08/05/18 10:41 PM

Had a duck lease in Hine Grove and it was terrible. Was supposed to have first right if refusal the next year and a new outfitter had taken over the property and had already leased it. In hindsight, it was for the best, because the duck hunting was that bad.

We saw one dove the first day of duck season, but didn’t see any after that. This was three years ago.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum