Texas Hunting Forum

Duck Hunt Trade?

Posted By: Spencer Lewis

Duck Hunt Trade? - 02/03/18 08:04 PM

Greetings all.. I am an active duty Marine currently stationed in California. I'm looking to take leave and come home (Lake Livingston, TX) at the end of the year (December/January) to put my own dent in the duck population. Besides serving my country, duck and hog hunting are what I live for. I am looking for someone who wants to trade hunts (preferably waterfowl) for an equal hunt from me. I live on right on the north end of Lake Livingston, and we kill our fair share of ducks every year. I would REALLY like to travel north to Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, or even just north Texas to kill some ducks and geese next season, but there's no way I can afford a 3 or 4 day guided trip plus the expenses of travel after I pay to travel home from the west coast. I should also note that I have a hunting partner that travels with me wherever I go, so if you're interested in trading some hunts, plan for 2 hunters.
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Duck Hunt Trade? - 02/11/18 03:30 PM

Posted By: MikeOH

Re: Duck Hunt Trade? - 02/11/18 10:22 PM

Spencer - if you pm me your number we can stay in contact for next season. I hunt north Texas and you would be welcome to come up for a couple of days when you r at home. No guarantees but had some decent hunts this year.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum