Texas Hunting Forum

Lake Livingston

Posted By: WillEng

Lake Livingston - 01/18/18 11:28 PM

Hey Yall-

Headed up to Lake Livingston this weekend and am looking to do some hunting. To be clear I am NOT looking for spots. I am just looking to see if anyone has the link or the rules for hunting up there? Where can I hunt, where can I not? Any other tips and pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted By: rickym

Re: Lake Livingston - 01/18/18 11:32 PM

Not sure about where, but id imagine the trinity river could provide better hunting
Posted By: Hopedale

Re: Lake Livingston - 01/19/18 02:34 AM

Don't know where you can hunt, but it was loaded up on the 9th. My mom was coming in from LA and around On-Alaska she couldn't believe how many ducks she saw.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Lake Livingston - 01/19/18 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Hopedale
Don't know where you can hunt, but it was loaded up on the 9th. My mom was coming in from LA and around On-Alaska she couldn't believe how many ducks she saw.

Say what???
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Lake Livingston - 01/19/18 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: WillEng
Hey Yall-

Headed up to Lake Livingston this weekend and am looking to do some hunting. To be clear I am NOT looking for spots. I am just looking to see if anyone has the link or the rules for hunting up there? Where can I hunt, where can I not? Any other tips and pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks

Go to the Trinity River Authority website and you should be able to find a link to the lake's "Safety Ordinance". This will have the firearm and hunting rules.
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Lake Livingston - 01/22/18 11:10 AM

They have more gar than patos on that lake
Posted By: Bluesea112

Re: Lake Livingston - 01/23/18 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Guy

Say what???

Confused me too, Guy. LOL
Posted By: Hopedale

Re: Lake Livingston - 01/24/18 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Guy

Say what???

She left last Friday. Got a better look.

They were coots.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum