Texas Hunting Forum

Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow...

Posted By: Guy

Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/01/18 02:09 AM

I知 thinking the whole time I got to be crazy...
Posted By: 68A

Re: Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/01/18 02:13 AM

Well, I must be even crazier cause I値l be out there in the morning.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/01/18 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: 68A

Not hunting in the morning and I知 glad. Be carefull out there those cold temps, motor can get covered in ice, waders freezup, dog covered in ice...
Posted By: samsamthemex

Re: Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/01/18 02:33 AM

Yep I will be out there in the morning too.

Took this morning off due to icy roads.
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/01/18 03:23 AM

worthless

Lemme guess... roflmao

Posted By: Misfire

Re: Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/01/18 03:56 AM

"When blizzards and storm winds strike, other hunters curl up by the hearth. Waterfowlers go forth."
融ack Taylor, Successful Waterfowling, 1974

Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/01/18 05:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Misfire
"When blizzards and storm winds strike, other hunters curl up by the hearth. Waterfowlers go forth."
—Zack Taylor, Successful Waterfowling, 1974

For the young that is okay, but with age we should gain some wisdom. In the 1960's I duck and goose hunted in North Dakota with deep snow on the ground, But now I know better.
Posted By: Greekangler

Re: Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/02/18 01:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Guy

Not hunting in the morning and I知 glad. Be carefull out there those cold temps, motor can get covered in ice, waders freezup, dog covered in ice...

Friday and Saturday hunted back to back five guns 19 total not bad shoots. South of I 20 S. of the front. Wait till we thought a little bit go out Thursday and Friday this week
Posted By: KnightlingersGunDogs

Re: Boat ride to duck hole this morning, pouring down snow... - 01/07/18 06:27 AM

cool2
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum