Texas Hunting Forum

online federal stamp

Posted By: bassfishinglawyer

online federal stamp - 10/04/17 03:25 PM

Does anyone know a place you can buy a federal stamp online without having to go through setting up an account (I have plenty of those), giving all of your vitals, etc.? I'm tired of wasting my time looking. Thanks.
Posted By: Dave Speer

Re: online federal stamp - 10/04/17 04:19 PM

If you haven't already bought your regular license, you can buy the duck stamp online at TPWD when you order everything else. You can also order it directly from USPS.com if I recall right, been a few years since I did that because I always just do my license with TPWD now.
Posted By: bassfishinglawyer

Re: online federal stamp - 10/04/17 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Speer
If you haven't already bought your regular license, you can buy the duck stamp online at TPWD when you order everything else. You can also order it directly from USPS.com if I recall right, been a few years since I did that because I always just do my license with TPWD now.

Already bought my super combo - everywhere I go online seems to want me to create a new account.

I finally found it through TP&W and just bought it there online even though you pay $8.50 extra.
Posted By: WreakinHavoc

Re: online federal stamp - 10/04/17 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: bassfishinglawyer
Originally Posted By: Dave Speer

Already bought my super combo - everywhere I go online seems to want me to create a new account.

I finally found it through TP&W and just bought it there online even though you pay $8.50 extra.

Beats the hassle of dealing with them people in the stores.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum