Texas Hunting Forum

Coastal Teal Opener with Ruffling Feathers Guide Service.!!

Posted By: TxDuck24

Coastal Teal Opener with Ruffling Feathers Guide Service.!! - 09/12/17 01:14 AM

Casting and Blasting on opening Teal weekend.

This weekend was the start of our 2017 teal season. With cooler temps and a change of real estate due to the previous hurricane we had a fun couple of days. The teal hunts were not as fast paced as we had hoped but were steady. Lots of blue wings with a few green wings. Lack of hunting pressure in our area kept a bunch of birds sitting on fields with little to no pressure. Was still a good feeling to hear them suckers come in and felt even better to Ruffle a few feathers.

Our teal hunts are conducted on private property whether it's flooded fields , ponds or rice fields.

Saturday was my first day back on the water for fishing. The tide looked to be about 1.5 ft to 2ft higher then normal. The change of some real estate had me testing the same waters we left the fish biting in with the bottom being changed from the hurricane. We found some trout on some scattered shell and redfish on some scattered grass and mud.

It looks like will be back on track here pretty quick as these fish were hungry.

Call 936-671-3407 or pm on here for info on how to book a trip with us.

Hunting and fishing the Port O'Connor and Seadrift area.

( having trouble uploading from my phone will add more pics tomorrow morning)

Posted By: Txfencebuilder s

Re: Coastal Teal Opener with Ruffling Feathers Guide Service.!! - 09/12/17 05:02 AM

Looks good
Posted By: TxDuck24

Re: Coastal Teal Opener with Ruffling Feathers Guide Service.!! - 09/13/17 01:41 PM

Our opening weekend was extremly successful and it's only getting better.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum