Texas Hunting Forum

Send one up for Flock Knocker

Posted By: Ramball36

Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 12:25 AM

Charleswith three curl was shot in the neck today by meth heads while looking at a potential lease in east tx. He is out of surgery and expected to fully recover!
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 12:43 AM

Dangit. That sucks, don't know him but bad deal.

They catch the guys?
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: ducknbass

They catch the guys?
Prayers up for a complete recovery......hope they caught/catch the scum...
Posted By: rickym

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 01:42 AM

Dang hate to hear. Will pray for a speedy recovery!
Posted By: Arbor Guy

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 03:12 AM

Charles is a good guy. Leased from him for two seasons now and he's a top notch guy. I hate to hear that. Praying for a full recovery.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 03:17 AM

Wow. Prayers up. Glad to hear surgery went well and hope he does make a total recovery.
Posted By: 68A

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 03:43 AM

They catch the guys?

From what I hear the guy followed them up to a gas station and started shooting, so I'm hoping there were plenty of witnesses and they got him easily. Just as soon like to see the meth head shot dead.

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: 68A

They catch the guys?

From what I hear the guy followed them up to a gas station and started shooting, so I'm hoping there were plenty of witnesses and they got him easily. Just as soon like to see the meth head shot dead.

Crazy. Has it been reported anywhere? I'd like to learn more details. Any more info on how he is doing?
Posted By: duckman10

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/09/17 02:48 PM

http://m.kltv.com/kltv/db_330566/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=RbS0QaX2

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 02:58 AM

Interesting for what it says and what it doesn't say. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: Greekangler

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 05:23 AM

[censored] red necks. Unbelievable- quick recovery Charles. Prayers with you
Posted By: poisonivie

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 11:21 AM

Please don't make disparaging remarks about rednecks. Some of us are one. Lots of difference between a good ole redneck and a tweaker.
Posted By: Mike Mathena

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Greekangler

What you got against Red Necks Haas? Our rural areas are good enough for you to hunt in but, you degrade the locals? Stay in the city! Meth heads are everywhere , in every class of people, it pisses me off you stereotype me in with that crowd! How many people got murdered in your city last night?
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 12:18 PM

Prayers for a complete recovery.
Posted By: topwater13

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Mike Mathena
Originally Posted By: Greekangler

What you got against Red Necks Haas? Our rural areas are good enough for you to hunt in but, you degrade the locals? Stay in the city! Meth heads are everywhere , in every class of people, it pisses me off you stereotype me in with that crowd! How many people got murdered in your city last night?

He has a point....but I am not easily offended. Big difference between tweakers and rednecks. Prayers sent.
Mornin' fellas.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 02:06 PM

Glad he is going to fully recover and I hope justice is served. If I had to guess I would say road rage. And if a guy is on meth or worse coming off of it, it don't take much to set them off especially a crazy one.
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 04:11 PM

Prayers up

Any news?
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 04:20 PM

They caught up with the offender pretty damn quick

"TITUS COUNTY, TX (KLTV) -
Ingram said Allen was later found on County Road 1360, not far from where the incident started. He was arrested for driving while intoxicated.

A handgun was recovered from his vehicle that officials believe was used in the shooting.

Thursday, he was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and deadly conduct.

"I would like to say thank you to Constable Chris Durant and his reserve deputy Harold Conner, Department of Public Safety Officers Ryan Case, Robbie Moore and Trooper Chamness. It would have been impossible to clear this case this quick if it were not for the assistance that each of these individuals gave to the Titus County Sheriff’s Office," Ingram said.
"
http://www.kltv.com/story/34467028/sheri...fire-on-vehicle

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: ndhunter
They caught up with the offender pretty damn quick

"TITUS COUNTY, TX (KLTV) -
Ingram said Allen was later found on County Road 1360, not far from where the incident started. He was arrested for driving while intoxicated.

A handgun was recovered from his vehicle that officials believe was used in the shooting.

Thursday, he was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and deadly conduct.

"I would like to say thank you to Constable Chris Durant and his reserve deputy Harold Conner, Department of Public Safety Officers Ryan Case, Robbie Moore and Trooper Chamness. It would have been impossible to clear this case this quick if it were not for the assistance that each of these individuals gave to the Titus County Sheriff’s Office," Ingram said.
"
http://www.kltv.com/story/34467028/sheri...fire-on-vehicle

That's good news! Crazy story. Hope Charles makes a full recovery.
Posted By: muddyz

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/10/17 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: poisonivie
Please don't make disparaging remarks about rednecks. Some of us are one. Lots of difference between a good ole redneck and a tweaker.

I read it as he called Flock knocker a redneck. As if that's why he's tough enough to have recovered. But either could be interpreted.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/11/17 07:46 AM

Prayers up. Horrible situation anyone of us could have been in if you hear the whole story. Thank goodness someone was watching out for him.

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/11/17 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: muddyz
Originally Posted By: poisonivie

I read it as he called Flock knocker a redneck. As if that's why he's tough enough to have recovered. But either could be interpreted.

I'm not really that butthurt about it, either way. My SIL calls me a redneck every time she see's me. I wear it like a badge of honor. grin
Posted By: Guy

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/11/17 04:20 PM

My wife calls me redneck all the time, she says "you weren't redneck when I married you, it's that damn redneck forum you are always on." grin
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/11/17 04:37 PM

I'm a redneck and a bunch of my city friends call me that. I always tell them yep and you can never be one. roflmao

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/12/17 12:17 AM

That's right, Bobby
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Send one up for Flock Knocker - 02/12/17 12:36 AM

Glad they caught the scumbag and no one else was hurt....
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum