Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a Hunting Partner

Posted By: Redraider26

Looking for a Hunting Partner - 01/10/17 04:51 AM

I'm located in the Grapevine area and have been hunting a lake in east Texas and one farther north. I am able to hunt during weekdays with my work schedule. Tired of heading out solo 3-4 times a week. Let me know if anyone is looking to hunt together for the remainder of the season.
Posted By: MrWood

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner - 01/10/17 05:01 AM

I'm off on Thursday's? lol
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner - 01/10/17 05:16 AM

I would take you up but my season is basically over and I live in FW so going east before work would be tough. Good luck finding someone to take you up on it.
Posted By: ClickClooowwww86

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner - 01/10/17 05:28 PM

I live in Keller but I would love to get a few more hunts in before season closes. Im off on weekends but i could take a day off anytime after this weekend. Im a seasoned deer/pig hunter and just really got into duck hunting this season. I have all the gear tho. Shoot me a pm with some details and we could try to work something out!
Posted By: Bdontexoma

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner - 01/11/17 01:49 AM

Where you hunting in East Texas? Im in Tyler. Would like to go out with you a few times.

You have a public hunting permit?
Posted By: Redraider26

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner - 01/11/17 04:03 AM

Yes I'm hunting public land. I've had better luck lately at another lake so I haven't been to east Texas in a couple weeks. Maybe after this rain it'll open up my other spots
Posted By: tbone76

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner - 01/18/17 04:07 AM

Welcome to the forum redraider26. I'm sure you will be able to find a few new hunting buddies here. I'll let you know about Friday! Redraider26 is a good guy even though he is a red raider! cheers
Posted By: DPirates80

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner - 01/18/17 08:48 PM

I hunt Lake Sam Rayburn in East Texas sometimes when I'm not down here on the coast...One day we can link up for a hunt there. I know a few spots and places to check out. Currently boatless right now though...This late in the season, I been just driving to a walk-in spot in the town where I live close to the Sabine.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum