Texas Hunting Forum

Million Dollar Duck

Posted By: coachwhite34

Million Dollar Duck - 09/16/16 12:49 AM

Anyone catch it on Animal Planet? Pretty interesting. Its a documentary about the artist competing for the Ducks Unlimited Duck Stamp. My wife is an artist and thought about entering but after seeing that talent she decided she had no shot. She is fantastic but those guys were unreal talented.
Posted By: TripleE

Re: Million Dollar Duck - 09/16/16 01:10 AM

Yes it was very well done, and the entries were impressive!
Posted By: thomas_z71

Re: Million Dollar Duck - 09/16/16 04:20 PM

I enjoyed watching..all of those paintings were amazing.
Posted By: RayB

Re: Million Dollar Duck - 09/16/16 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: coachwhite34
Anyone catch it on Animal Planet? Pretty interesting. My wife is an artist and thought about entering but after seeing that talent she decided she had no shot. She is fantastic but those guys were unreal talented.

As long as she doesn't try she's right. Tell her they can only say no and that will hurt a little but she should try!!
I wish her the best of luck if she does.
Posted By: Rob M

Re: Million Dollar Duck - 09/16/16 08:18 PM

Yeah, that was a cool show. I had no clue it was that intense of a competition.
Posted By: Dodge_Rock

Re: Million Dollar Duck - 09/18/16 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: coachwhite34
Anyone catch it on Animal Planet? Pretty interesting. Its a documentary about the artist competing for the Ducks Unlimited Duck Stamp. My wife is an artist and thought about entering but after seeing that talent she decided she had no shot. She is fantastic but those guys were unreal talented.

Tough competition for the DU stamp...I like the buck art you've posted. I assume that's your talented wife's creation. Post some more if you get a chance.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum