Texas Hunting Forum

Shore Bird Hunting in France [video]

Posted By: niha35

Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/28/16 03:20 PM

I would like to present my passion here in France ,the ShoreBird Hunting as i speak off in an other topic.I hunt just with calls ,species hunted are Redshank(2 species) ,Curlew(2species) ,Haematopus,Snipes, sometimes Ducks(mallard ,teal ,gadwall ect..) and Geese (rather in my dream for Geese smile )
If you have any question ,dont hesitate ,dont hesitate to share with your friends if you like !

Here my last video :

When i take a look on American duck hunter on youtube,they have a large lanyard ,lets imagine mine with a various amount of species smile

regards from France
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/29/16 11:48 AM

Yall must have one heck of a tidal swing.
Posted By: 68A

Re: Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/29/16 11:55 AM

What is that your standing next to?

Re: Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/29/16 08:59 PM

It's a farm of mussel ! there a lot of this along the bay ,the mussel from the Saint Michel Bay are absolutely delicious !
It's also a great area to be hide without blind smile
Thx for your comments smile
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/30/16 01:02 AM

C'est quoi?
Pie de mer ou huitrier pie?

C'est bon a manger?

Tres belle video
Posted By: Dave Speer

Re: Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/30/16 01:29 PM

That video was aweswome!
Posted By: Houghtonic

Re: Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/31/16 12:05 AM

Really nice video. Am I right to assume that you used a head mounted gopro? Do you mind sharing the settings? Like was it filmed in 1080P 60fps? I can tell you removed the fisheye. Was there any other special editing that you performed?
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/31/16 02:25 AM

Looks like a lot of fun. Those Haematopus would make a real nice taxidermy mount.

Re: Shore Bird Hunting in France [video] - 07/31/16 07:58 PM

Pie de mer or Huitrier pie is the same waterfowl smile youg specimen are good to eat yes smile you can make a paté too smile

In fact ,im use a Gopro fixed on my head smile the setting here are 2K7 for the resolution and 60 fps ! (its the Go pro hero 4) for the editing ,i use sony vegas .
Its a really nice Bird smile thx for your comments !
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum