Texas Hunting Forum

Obregon openings

Posted By: brazosboyt

Obregon openings - 04/25/16 12:41 AM

I have 6 openings in my week for Obregon Jan 29-feb 3. You are getting a deal that I worked out with the outfitter over the last 5 years. You get 4 full days hunting for the normal price of three days. If you called to book with Reuben, you would not get this deal or a date as he is booked.

I'm not going this year but I need to fill my dates so I can keep my week for 2018. I went 5 years straight and decided to take off 16,17 and will go back jan of 18. This is the best week down there.

The hunt consists of one bay hunt/day for ducks/brant and either one canal hunt or dove hunt/day. You will have access to my 4 dozen brant decoys that Reuben is keeping for me.

The hunt is $3750 with about $300 in tips. This includes all meals and drinks. Airfare runs $400-$1200.

Here's a few pics.

If you have any questions, shoot me a pm. I'm not an outfitter so if you want to go, I will set you up with Reuben.
Posted By: DuckSausage

Re: Obregon openings - 04/26/16 02:22 AM

I took this opportunity earlier this year and it completely lived up to the hype. Our group had a blast! You won't be disappointed.
Posted By: NTXR

Re: Obregon openings - 04/26/16 03:04 PM

You're over your PM limit
Posted By: garrett

Re: Obregon openings - 04/26/16 03:11 PM

always looks like a fun hunt, I will have to do something like this one day. I would love to just sit there all day long and see how many sprigs I could pile up
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: Obregon openings - 04/26/16 05:17 PM

You need a rich wife
Posted By: garrett

Re: Obregon openings - 04/26/16 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: ndhunter
You need a rich wife

clap
Posted By: TxDuck24

Re: Obregon openings - 04/26/16 09:47 PM

Still have a Opening?
Posted By: brazosboyt

Re: Obregon openings - 04/26/16 11:42 PM

Inbox cleaned out and as of now there may be openings. I have one group that may be taking all spots.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum