Texas Hunting Forum

We they are here now..........

Posted By: lakewaydr50

We they are here now.......... - 02/02/16 07:13 AM

I was driving home from work this morning after working a night shift and almost all of my indicator ponds had ducks on them this morning. That's the first time I've seen any all season.......
Posted By: garrett

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/02/16 02:33 PM

you ever finish that duck boat?

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 09:52 AM

NO! LOL! blush

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 03:06 PM

well you didn't miss much this season anyways

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 05:58 PM

Lakeway, I have received a PM from 2 people that I respect very much on this board and they both suggested that I help you out on this 8yr boat build. You should know that I am a project manager by trade so setting up schedules and plans of attack for jobs is kinda my thing. I feel like I could be a huge asset to your whole boat program, below are a couple of highlights.

-I am an accomplished, results-oriented Project Manager with 13 years of experience directing large and small scale projects
-I have been Recognized for my ability to identify, design and implement innovative technologies that result in improved systems, increased production and decreased expenses.
-my communication skills in both written and and verbal environments is very strong
-I have built protocols and systems from the ground up on numerous occasions with great success
-I have strong leadership skills that are important when dealing with the building trades

If your on board then I am here to help up
Posted By: Hopedale

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: garrett
Lakeway, I have received a PM from 2 people that I respect very much on this board and they both suggested that I help you out on this 8yr boat build. You should know that I am a project manager by trade so setting up schedules and plans of attack for jobs is kinda my thing. I feel like I could be a huge asset to your whole boat program, below are a couple of highlights.

-I am an accomplished, results-oriented Project Manager with 13 years of experience directing large and small scale projects
-I have been Recognized for my ability to identify, design and implement innovative technologies that result in improved systems, increased production and decreased expenses.
-my communication skills in both written and and verbal environments is very strong
-I have built protocols and systems from the ground up on numerous occasions with great success
-I have strong leadership skills that are important when dealing with the building trades

Once you get done with him let me know. I still need to build my pirogue. nuts
Posted By: Dave Speer

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 07:46 PM

I have to say Garrett is padding his resume a little on the communication side, those of us that know him know he doesn't listen worth a darn laugh

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Speer
I have to say Garrett is padding his resume a little on the communication side, those of us that know him know he doesn't listen worth a darn laugh

thats why I'm management, people have to listen to me, not the other way around
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: lakewaydr50
I was driving home from work this morning after working a night shift and almost all of my indicator ponds had ducks on them this morning. That's the first time I've seen any all season.......

Finally froze north of the Red and nasty blizzard coming to Dakotas and KS. Typical usual after duck season

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 08:35 PM

lakeway, bobo has boat building experience also, maybe we can get him on board as a consultant
Posted By: Limit Extender

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: garrett

This list only scratches the surface. up

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/03/16 09:11 PM

I do appreciate the kind words Mr Extender up

the main thing I would like to add to that list is "killer of owls", but I have been skunked so far...maybe if lakeway can get this boat wrapped up we can go smack some owls

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/04/16 03:02 AM

It's been a lot of factors but I think lack of interest tops them all............

Re: We they are here now.......... - 02/04/16 03:11 AM

Garrett, I was an electrical/PM project planner for the company I work for 3 + years, I get motivated to do things but just not this boat...............On the flip side I did buy a lot of goodies from Mack's PW this year and I plan you buy more..........I think I would have been a lot more motivated if this boat wasn't so small. 14 feet by 32 wide by 13 inches deep ain't near enough boat for Cooper.......
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum