Texas Hunting Forum

Need one person

Posted By: wal1809

Need one person - 01/27/16 01:52 PM

I am headed to Missouri for the spring snow goose migration. I have a group of 8, or should I say had a group of 8. One backed out of the trip yesterday so I need to fill it. We are renting a van and carpooling up. I will be in New Baden, Texas at 7 pm on March 2, 2016. We leave there at 7:15 PM bound for Dallas to stay the night. WE pick up the rest of the hunters there and drive it out to Mound City, Missouri on Thursday. Friday is a re-group day. I will be taking a camera and binoculars to Squaw Creek Refuge for a while, the Waterfowler's museum and whatever else we wish to do. I don't like driving for a an entire day, shutting down and hunting in a field from dark to dark. I like to add something more to the trip than just a corn field all day for 2 days.

The hunting is $200 a day and we are hunting Saturday and Sunday. We will drive the whole trip home on Monday. 713 530 9182 text me. My name is Wayne.

$400 for hunt
$75 ish for license
van rental $50 ish
Fuel $50 ish
split hotel $50 a night
I like tipping the guide, that is up to you, I don't get involved in your decision on tips

For less than a grand this is a fantastic trip.
Posted By: Hogman4127

Re: Need one person - 01/27/16 02:58 PM

Permit Requirement for Light-Goose Conservation Order

During the Conservation Order, Feb. 1–April 30, residents and nonresidents age 16 and older only need a Conservation Order Permit to chase, pursue and take snow, blue and Ross’s geese. This permit costs $5 for residents and $40 for nonresidents.
Posted By: aerangis

Re: Need one person - 01/27/16 06:24 PM

Some aquaintances are interested.

Can the guide get permission from a landowner to accomodate a Bell JetRanger and provide transportation to the hunt.
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Need one person - 01/27/16 06:31 PM

I am not too sure what a Bell Jet Ranger is other than maybe a helicopter. My Uncl lved up that way worked for Bell Since after the war. So I would have to say I don't know.
Posted By: TXPride

Re: Need one person - 01/28/16 03:58 AM

I'm looking forward to the report once y'all get back.
Posted By: aerangis

Re: Need one person - 01/29/16 12:54 AM

PM inbound
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum