Texas Hunting Forum

Another solid weekend of hunts for the Club and Day hunters!

Posted By: Run-N-Gun Adventures

Another solid weekend of hunts for the Club and Day hunters! - 01/19/16 04:01 PM

We can't complain about how our hunts went over the weekend at all. The club and our day hunters all saw a bunch of ducks. Lots of redheads, pintails and teal on the prairie right now. As normal in late season, they are getting harder and harder to hunt. Thinking outside the box, changing things up and setting up right on the 'X' are just a few things that we're doing to make it happen. These last 2 weekends have been pretty good and we're hoping to close the season out on a high note.

Re: Another solid weekend of hunts for the Club and Day hunters! - 01/19/16 04:05 PM

Posted By: jdk1985

Re: Another solid weekend of hunts for the Club and Day hunters! - 01/20/16 12:32 PM

Looking good!
Posted By: Matpk

Re: Another solid weekend of hunts for the Club and Day hunters! - 01/20/16 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Run-N-Gun Adventures

up cheers up
As president of SSS Hunting Club I t.thank you DANIEL..It was the best sand hill crane Hunt I ever had near Houston.
Every member of our club REGRETTED...Yes regretted for discovering you so late..Hence we could
Only had a memorable duck and sand hill crane.I have asked our Clubs secretary to dis cuss with you for the possibility of booking all the Migratory Bird Hunts with you...Thanks once again
aim

Re: Another solid weekend of hunts for the Club and Day hunters! - 01/21/16 12:03 AM

up cheers up
As president of SSS Hunting Club I t.thank you DANIEL..It was the best sand hill crane Hunt I ever had near Houston.
Every member of our club REGRETTED...Yes regretted for discovering you so late..Hence we could
Only had a memorable duck and sand hill crane.I have asked our Clubs secretary to dis cuss with you for the possibility of booking all the Migratory Bird Hunts with you...Thanks once again
aim [/quote]

Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with your group in the future.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum