Texas Hunting Forum

Coastal get together with some jewelry! Another banded redhead!

Posted By: TxDuck24

Coastal get together with some jewelry! Another banded redhead! - 01/11/16 02:33 AM

So this past weekend was the unofficial Texas hunting forum hunt! Guide Brandon Currie put his group on solid divers all 3 days with some bonus birds that included pintail and bluebills! The icing on the cake came when a single redhead drake came in and we had a client shoot one time and bam, ended up with a band!

Was told they had a great time at Wayne's house for the get together Saturday night as well!

Posted By: wal1809

Re: Coastal get together with some jewelry! Another banded redhead! - 01/11/16 01:42 PM

I tried to tell those guys to stop shooting my banded birds. They didn't listen to me.

Again big shout out to Captains Kendricks and Captain Currie. Getting towed sucks, NOT getting a towed sucks even worse. Keep my number, you know I will be enroute when you need me.
Posted By: TxDuck24

Re: Coastal get together with some jewelry! Another banded redhead! - 01/12/16 02:42 AM

Wayne no problem man I still remember the day you were coming to get me while my airboat motor blew a few years ago!

Far as the band I can't believe they let him shoot that with out is there lol
Posted By: b1c2r3r4

Re: Coastal get together with some jewelry! Another banded redhead! - 01/12/16 07:02 AM

That is my group in the photos. We hunted with capt currie and hunter all weekend. That is the first band my nieces husband has gotten and he has been hunting ducks for 20 yrs. we all had a great time hunting port o Conner and are already making plans for next year. Thanks capt currie and hunter for the great memories
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum