Texas Hunting Forum

Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!!

Posted By: TxDuck24

Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!! - 06/29/15 02:45 AM

We been on fire

Re: Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!! - 06/29/15 02:48 AM

Heck we even eating good!!!

Posted By: Hogman4127

Re: Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!! - 06/29/15 08:24 AM

Nice
Posted By: Guy

Re: Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!! - 06/29/15 12:22 PM

Good way to spend the off season.
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!! - 06/29/15 02:21 PM

Those are some giant specks! I guess you are in Port O'Connor....how deep of water are you catching those?

I've always wade fished and have caught some decent ones, but none like some of your bigger ones.
Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!! - 06/29/15 03:31 PM

OTS!
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!! - 06/29/15 07:02 PM

Yall are putting the tattoo on the fish down there. I need to get off my hiney and buy a bay boat. I am ready to get my serious fish on.

Re: Still having duck withdrawals but making due with these!!! - 06/30/15 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: DocHorton
Those are some giant specks! I guess you are in Port O'Connor....how deep of water are you catching those?

I've always wade fished and have caught some decent ones, but none like some of your bigger ones.

We are catching them in 2-4 ft of water. We are in the water wading before daylight and catching them in the 2ft mark for the first 1hr or so, if were not done by then we keep on moving out deeper.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum