Texas Hunting Forum

Now, I'm a believer

Posted By: Gdogg

Now, I'm a believer - 05/04/15 01:53 PM

So I took my labs for a swim on Sunday morning. As we approached the water I noticed a huge snake skin laying next to a tree. When my lab smelled that snake skin she jumped back so fast she almost killed both of us. She wanted nothing to do with that skin. I'm thinking the snake clinics really do work. up
Posted By: TexasEd

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/04/15 02:24 PM

Daisy got spooked by a branch floating in some Lilly pads that popped up in the water once. I had to get another guy's dog who was not snake broke to get the bumper
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/04/15 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Gdogg
So I took my labs for a swim on Sunday morning. As we approached the water I noticed a huge snake skin laying next to a tree. When my lab smelled that snake skin she jumped back so fast she almost killed both of us. She wanted nothing to do with that skin. I'm thinking the snake clinics really do work. up

I was sold years ago.
Posted By: garrett

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/04/15 07:48 PM

Cody ate a rattlesnake this morning, but then again he isn't a lab so i guess that doesn't count clap

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/04/15 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: garrett
Cody ate a rattlesnake this morning, but then again he isn't a lab so i guess that doesn't count clap

I thought he only ate ducks. confused2
Posted By: Guy

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/04/15 10:07 PM

He eats hands too.
Posted By: Hopedale

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/04/15 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: wal1809

I was sold years ago.

I was sold when I brought Treebass' dog to your clinic.

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/05/15 11:57 AM

jacks dont count as ducks

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/05/15 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Hopedale

I was sold years ago.

I was sold when I brought Treebass' dog to your clinic.
up

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/05/15 01:01 PM

it is a great tool up

the other night I was telling claire how entertaining it can be to watch the snake breaking process, she didnt understand how it would work. Later that night after she fell asleep I strapped the collar to her leg and cranked up the juice and hit the "continuous" button.

we are now not sleeping in the same bed...I bed broke her, she is now a believer also clap

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/05/15 01:41 PM

I wondered why Claire wants to use my e-collar. You better watch yourself.
Posted By: Dave Speer

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/05/15 01:45 PM

Garrett, it seems like your training worked, but I wonder if you trained her on the right things...

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/05/15 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Speer
Garrett, it seems like your training worked, but I wonder if you trained her on the right things...

prove your point and win at all costs, Dave
Posted By: Gone to Texas

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/05/15 03:15 PM

I didn't know you could get a dog snake broke. Thats a valuable thing though, I have a buddy who lost 2 dogs last year to copper heads.

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/05/15 03:17 PM

you can pretty much break anything
Posted By: Hopedale

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/06/15 01:07 AM

it is a great tool up

the other night I was telling claire how entertaining it can be to watch the snake breaking process, she didnt understand how it would work. Later that night after she fell asleep I strapped the collar to her leg and cranked up the juice and hit the "continuous" button.

we are now not sleeping in the same bed...I bed broke her, she is now a believer also clap

I'm now cleaning my screen! lol444

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/07/15 01:17 PM

it is a great tool up

I can't wait to meet her. nidea

Re: Now, I'm a believer - 05/07/15 01:42 PM

it is a great tool up

I can't wait to meet her. nidea

I can break her from that other bed to give yall a place to sleep up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum