Texas Hunting Forum

Open spot!

Posted By: wal1809

Open spot! - 01/20/15 02:44 PM

I am in Port Occonner. I have 2 open spots this evening. Text 713 530 9182 if your coming. Its on me. You need a legal license shells gun and waders. The first that texts me gets the spot. I will return texts when I get back to the docks. Hint. If you want a mounter redhead it will happen. Yesterday we c i uld b pick our shots on whatever drake we wanted.
Posted By: schmellba99

Re: Open spot! - 01/20/15 02:57 PM

Why do these things never happen on a Friday??????
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Open spot! - 01/20/15 08:30 PM

Generous wal
Posted By: CinchMan

Re: Open spot! - 01/21/15 01:06 AM

Thats awfully nice of you wal!
Posted By: Judd

Re: Open spot! - 01/21/15 03:38 AM

That would be an awful expensive trip for me...I know I'd have to figure out some way to buy and airboat. BarneyWho invited me on an airboat trip once and I flat turned him down just because I knew I'd have to have one. Just like driving a new truck...I don't drive'em unless I'm ready to buy.

Good luck, have fun and smash'em again!
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: Open spot! - 01/21/15 04:00 AM

Judd I need to take you on a timber hunt where you'll buy us our own private green tree like Elder has in Throckmorton!! roflmao
Posted By: oilag

Re: Open spot! - 01/21/15 01:14 PM

How'd it go Wal?
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Open spot! - 01/21/15 02:30 PM

We lit that arse up! We didnt get home until midnight. I went to get coffee this morning and it felt like something draggin behind me. Turns out it was me arse.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Open spot! - 01/22/15 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: BarneyWho
Judd I need to take you on a timber hunt where you'll buy us our own private green tree like Elder has in Throckmorton!! roflmao

He'd pull out his American Express black and buy Stuggart from Arkansas.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Open spot! - 01/22/15 10:31 PM

Now there is an idea....
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: Open spot! - 01/23/15 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: ducknbass
Originally Posted By: BarneyWho

He'd pull out his American Express black and buy Stuggart from Arkansas.

nidea he is the only friend I have with an AmEx black now that I think about it. cyclo
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum