Texas Hunting Forum

Funny duck blind expressions

Posted By: duckslayer1206

Funny duck blind expressions - 01/12/15 03:46 AM

Idk if anyone has ever posted anything like this but after a few cold ones tonight my brother in law were talking bout some funny times we had in the blind just curious what else everyone else has had I know some would have to be had to be their to understand it but feel free to share... my buddy, his brother in law and my brother in law were hunting the weekend before thanksgiving when he shot a mallard. well when he went to pick it up I hear he has his goob out lol, I said what? When he tells me again his goob is out, you think I could get it mounted with it's goob hanging out. I'll never forget that hunt it had all of us laughing so hard. Fun times in the duck blind some memories you will never be able to replace.
Posted By: WatersFowler

Re: Funny duck blind expressions - 01/12/15 05:30 AM

My duck hunting buddy always has his goob out......takes a pi$$ at least twice per hunt.....lol
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Funny duck blind expressions - 01/12/15 01:28 PM

I think 99% of funny moments in the blind consist of 'you just had to be there' jokes
Posted By: QuackQuackBoom

Re: Funny duck blind expressions - 01/13/15 04:24 PM

That has been on of the funniest times we have had. Every time I hear someone call someone a goob that's the first thing that comes to mind. I wish we could have seen the look on the Taxi's face when he asked if they would leave the goob out.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum